1. I updated the client to V4.1 based on latest HD client update from 2.4.23 + some major fixes.
    You need to re-download full client!
    Edited: April 4, 2023 Reason: update v4.1

2. I play as hunter, maybe is because of my pet, I went there without the pet and got no critical error, im using chimera pet if that helps
    Could you please test it with last client v4.1?

3. HI bro could u update <Tweakwow> this addon? thank u ~~!!!!

4. Sometimes it crashes, but I really like it. Is there a way to only have the HD icons in old client?

5. HI bro could u update <Tweakwow> this addon? thank u ~~!!!!
    This one is lastest version for 3.3.5 but if want download version for cata 4.0.3 will work.

Sometimes it crashes, but I really like it. Is there a way to only have the HD icons in old client?
    Tell me more about this crashes, do you have additional gearscore meter? For HD icons, just copy folder Interface/Icons from this client to your client.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

V5 based on latest HD client build from today is uploaded + more fixes by me.
    Edited: April 22, 2023

6. May 12, 2023  
    Mate how can we download this for free, mega wont let me DL.

7. May 12, 2023  
    It is possible to only get the SpellBook, Mount book tab UI on our own client ? I wanted this from the Cataclysm Interface so much !

8. May 12, 2023  
    And also getting the Dragonfligh UI from this addons with backport ? https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ght-ui-classic

9. May 18, 2023  
    It is possible to only get the SpellBook, Mount book tab UI on our own client ? I wanted this from the Cataclysm Interface so much !
    Yes, check PM.

And also getting the Dragonfligh UI from this addons with backport ? https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ght-ui-classic
    Sorry, It's better to ask someone like bkader for this backport.
    But s0high work on same addon, might be soon be available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New version 5.2 is here:
    Fixed some bugged texture from Upscale patch.
    Updated DBM.
    Changed bagnon(bag addon) to Combuctor.
    And some other minor correction.

And the addon that shows how much time is left for the spell to be reactivated:

For now, I don't think of any future update from my side, just adding the latest updates from HD client here.

Foe everyone who ask me for Google Drive upload and etc. - I can upload only in Mega, if you want to help re-upload it in Google Drive and PM me with the link.
    Edited: May 26, 2023

10. May 28, 2023  
    What is required with GearscoreLite ? Because it doesn't work, maybe i deleted a dependent addon.

11. June 3, 2023  
    What is required with GearscoreLite ? Because it doesn't work, maybe i deleted a dependent addon.
    When you use default patch Pretty new GUI, the patch have build-in GS lite addon, then no need additional, because will cause crash. If you want to disable Pretty new GUI patch, then you need to add manual GS lite addon in /AddOns folder.

Did you have latest version of the build v5.2+v5.3 Update?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V5.3 Update Human beard fixed by Kelevra7 + AutoRepair Addon from Cata with advanced options
    Edited: July 4, 2023 Reason: v5.3

12. Please upload v5.2 to something else, nobody can dowload from this Mega ****. Please upload torrent or something.

13. July 4, 2023  

V5.4

V5.4 Fixed Tailoring spell icon for professions tab

-You can download only update to v5.4 if you had v5.2 or v5.3 and for the users who download for first time just download full v5.4 FULL

-Added FPS booster as separate archive.

14. Hello everyone!
    First big thanks to the modders, developers and contributors!

I want to share the merge between pretty(s0high) patchs, Kraiver(Loriendal) and Trimitor HD client, plus collection of addons with pre-config and minor fixes by me.
    In my opinion when compare to original 3.3.5a, here we have 15% fewer frame rate and 20% increased loading time.

I will be short, I took latest HD build and add Pretty GUI + login/creation screens. Short version of changes:

-Removed addons from patch - it's better to be in AddOns folder to avoid conflicts.
    -Removed all language exclude enUS.
    -FOV corrected to 90 degrees like newer WoW versions.
    -Latest addons + correction/pre-configuration by me.
    -Some addons from me (based on ideas of others) [WhoBuffedMe + InstanceResetMSG]
    -PatchMenu edited to fit for new patches + new default config.
    -Some bug fixes (major and minor)
    -Hi-Res icons for spells and items (tnx to Pawe? Jastrz?bski v10.0.7.48676-V4-1) (use Disable Hi-Res icons/Enable Hi-Res icons to enable or disable)
    -Upscale patch by knuxyljdw + fixes by me
    -Lady Deathwhisper spirits patch (to red spirits/check patchmenu/)
    -Pretty new interface loot lag/freeze fixed by me
    -Pretty new interface fixes to be compatible with hi-res icons
    -Some "New Loading screens" are replaced + upscale on all
    -All patches are optimized/compressed
    -Human beard fixed by Kelevra7
    -And other minor things...

Bugs:
    1.When you are in BG/Arena and click Shift+Tab the screen didn't refresh itself and need to re-click it again to refresh.[Related to Pretty new interface]
    2.Very rare some model have visual glitch or bugs.
    3.Sometime when you enter right password, you receive error for wrong password.
    4.If you use hi-res icons on some places they are not resized correct and look strange like this:

5.[Not a bug], but TidyPlates causing a frame drop when we have many monsters like Onyxia in Phase 2

Advice - don't copy your old WTF date, start from clear!

I recommend to try my Bartender profile:
    Spoiler: Show

This one will move the thins with 1 bar to left(optional):

And you need to turn on Experience bar or Reputation bar(optional):

Changing the realm from WTF/Config.wtf:
    SET realmList "logon.warmane.com"

Note!
    If you use "New Pretty Interface"(default) don't use additional gearscore meter addon its already builded in this patch! If you have double gearscore like this, the game will crash!

Some pictures from the game:

PatchMenu:

You can decide to enable frame limiter from here:

About Xperl by default you can't get focus target by click from menu, then you use workaround by two ways:

First way:
    by macro for target /focus and to remove focus target use /clearfocus

Second way:
    Go to interface > Keybindings, scroll down to "Targeting Functions" and bind "Focus Target" and use /clearfocus to remove the focus target.

FPS booster by junklont https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=440657

Tested since 10.01.23 and work stable! No single crash or issue.

Link for downloads:
    If someone like this client, upload it somewhere and PM to add it here.

V5.4 FULL + Update to v5.4 from v5.2/3 - Mega - https://mega.nz/folder/BQISyLbL#70adbvabXGhEA1MSl1Wsng
    FPS booster based ready to use - https://mega.nz/folder/BQISyLbL#70adbvabXGhEA1MSl1Wsng
    V1 full (very old version) Torrent by Xienix - https://mega.nz/file/nptEwCpT#4LaEH9...R3WJrcXE4SYGo8
    geometry dash 2.2
    Thank you for your guide, that's helpful.

15. V5.6 updated accordingly to the HD client update, plus updated DBM addon.

-----------------------
    FYI
    For me with the FPS boost on Ryzen 4650U with iGPU gives 15% fps boost without glitch or shuttering.
    Edited: July 30, 2023 Reason: v5.6

First 1234 Last