Hi!

As a stable PUG hoster, i have began to notice a trend in players in the Lordaeron server. I am an 1 year old player, i started during the Corona outbreak. The average player skill has dropped significantly during that 1 year period. I remember hosting and participating in PUGS (ICC25 mainly), with the average GS being 5.7. The usual was always the aim 7 ending at Val.

For past 2 months i have hosted i have gathered an average raid group with around 5.9 and we still cant get past DBS on 25man. Im not sure whether we have gotten a bunch of new players which is great, they just need to learn. Or many have bought their accounts. However there is a pattern, players having achievements and not knowing Bounces, spirits, jumping on enemy ship, no AoE on blood beasts - Paladins not using HoPs - Mages not using Iceblocks - Priests not using Dispersion etc. Overall the skill level of players have dropped. Lordaeron is supposed to be the endgame buffed content, and i believe Icecrown is supposed to be the more casual one. Is there something going on Icecrown that makes us get these players ?