1. having a really hard time gearing and dealing dps as fwarr (icecrown)

im around 5.4k GS and i have a incredibly hard time dealing any worthwhile damage as fwarr, single target i avarge around 3.6k-4k dps with battle shout active, im out of rage very often, im trying to gear up and get into raiding but im having a hard time finding a ideal guild willing to help with learning encounters and gearing
    what should i do?

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. The pay-off for sticking to gearing your warrior is huge, you'll feel really good when you get better and better gear, and start to see yourself topping DPS in all your raids :D

But yes we have to see your character in order to help you for now. It's likely about having good enough weapons/trinkets, and the appropriate ARP percentage to get, etc.

4. Take this opportunity to soak up as much information as you can. To get the most out of your gear. You starve rage, so make sure you use it for most valuable attacks. Make sure you keep the most uptime on boss, instead of doing mechanics 5 seconds before it's time to do them, for example. Maximize your cooldowns, when to use them to gain full potential out of them. These things will serve you 10 times better than gear. There is 100% chance that you will get gear sooner or later. Don't be one of those sad sacks who play for years, never bother to learn anything and just cry about GS requirements. That's the pit many fall in and are doomed to play with copies of themselves in pugs, then complain how everything sucks.

5. cant access armory rn so
    atm, im running 2x axe from pos heroic, i have been trying to get a better weapon from TOC25 for quite some time now
    im running scorpion ARP trinket along with a on use 1024atp trinket for triumph emblembs
    unfortunately alot of my pieces are devoid of ARP , i got the triple socket belt from frosts, hands and pants ilvl 251 valarjar set, none with ARP, only my chest and shoulder have ARP
    base stats
    5278 atp
    364hit rating
    low 40% crit
    631arp = 45% arp
    expertise 26/26

6. to add on, i am running full +20 arp gems on all slots except weapons for now

7. You need only 164 hit from gear, you can replace eot trinket with banner from toc5. Also you did a mistake buying belt before completing your 4t10, ymirjar set(idk if it has a different name for alliance.) chest + shoulder + head + legs. And agility/arp cape after them. About rage starve issue, if you are using heroic/cleave with bt ww macros, its normal that you rage starve, you only use hs/cleave when you have 40+ rage (pref 50+). Btw, extra is not wasted though have low value due hs/cleave, though you cant spam like bis people prolly at this point.

8. heres my armory https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary
    would pugs prefer if i have the banner with lower GS then the on use trinket?
    since most people look at GS

9. People look at GS and assume your gear is nicely tuned. But now you hae literally 160 or whatever WASTED stats. You are in "GS stacking" territory and any leader with 2 brain cells will take someone with 200 GS less, but assurance that player knows what he is doing with his stats.

10. Alt runs gonna take you with this gear though any average normal pug would reject. Some pieces are hard to get and having 1 pvp piece is acceptable if the rest of your gear is ok but you have 2 x pvp pieces, lacking good enchants and have 2 x really bad gems (hit on weapon). Your gear have really nice potencial atm, almost 4t10, normally I would advice buying BiS t10 first but, you can buy 4th t10 (helm or chest) and buy eof cape after and buy whatever you didnt buy earlier (helm or chest.). In the end you gonna replace t10 hand with aldriana or any arp gloves (eof gloves are really nice to buy if you struggle with drops, so is the belt.)

11. Alt runs gonna take you with this gear though any average normal pug would reject. Some pieces are hard to get and having 1 pvp piece is acceptable if the rest of your gear is ok but you have 2 x pvp pieces, lacking good enchants and have 2 x really bad gems (hit on weapon). Your gear have really nice potencial atm, almost 4t10, normally I would advice buying BiS t10 first but, you can buy 4th t10 (helm or chest) and buy eof cape after and buy whatever you didnt buy earlier (helm or chest.). In the end you gonna replace t10 hand with aldriana or any arp gloves (eof gloves are really nice to buy if you struggle with drops, so is the belt.)
    Edit: Armory showed hit gems on weap