1. how long does it take to answer a ban appeal?

how long does it take to get an answer on ban appeal?

2. Depends on the case. Up to a week for something simple, longer if Support might need to investigate account activity/behavior.

3. What if I'm appealing for a 5d ban? How long does it takes?

4. There's no exact day count. Don't ninjaloot next time or whatever it is that you did.

5. In fact that I wanted to appeal, because I consider that what happened in my case was not a ninja loot, and my question was mostly because since the roll of the item occurred at the time of the ban was approximately 2 hours, but it is already 24 hours since I made my appeal, without encouragement of anything but the accusation and the ban were practically fast but my right to appeal and my review is not? I don't think it's entirely fair.

6. Well, assuming that the ban was for ninja looting, how is it not fair? They don't ban just because, hypothetically, I say you took something without proof. In order for the ban to go through, they REQUIRE a screenshot of the act (or video). I know Botnet and such is one thing, but when it comes to getting banned for harrassment, ninja looting, and/or racism they have proof.

7. We agree on that, that's why my appeal in this case was to try to show that only him (who wanted the item because he didn't have it) was the only one who disagreed with the OS-roll and not only that, but also try (from my POV) that this item is not solely and exclusively for a roll and give my perspective on the matter. The decision of whether or not I am correct will be made by them when reviewing my appeal and if they tell me that I am wrong and that I must remain banned until the established date I will accept it. But one thing is that they review your appeal and respond with a negative and another thing is that they do not even read or attend your ticket / appeal. I prefer a negative answer to having none hehe.

8. There is only 1 thing you can do, wait for your turn like everybody else. Why do you think that *whatever whatever* should give you some priviledge to cut in line in front of 1000 dudes with exactly the same complaint?

Lets assume you got banned for instance you are describing, so the situation was, 1 guy needed the item and you wanted it for OS, then you also pressed NEED on it to get it for your OS. Was it like that? Fact of ninja there is clear as day, there is no perspective or anything.

9. Did you read what I put above? Because it seems not. I guess you've also read the rules stating that os-roll is completely allowed if everyone agrees.

10. You literally said that one person disagreed.
    ???

11. 3 people saying "yes" and 1 person saying "no" means not everyone agreed. It's a simple binary state - either it's true or falls. Either 4 people agree or no you don't roll Need on the item. Simple as. Given the fact that you said yourself "only one person did not agree, they did not have the item", your appeal is completely irrelevant as there's no argument to be made in your favor - you rolled when at least one person said "no it's not ok".
    Same as in real life, you don't really need an official authority figure to repeat the same rules. You can just be a respectful human being, look at the facts and stop coming up with excuses as to why you breaking a rule isn't really that big of a deal. Whenever you disagree with a rule, you can take it up with whoever came up with said rule and present a solid argument. Otherwise you only get a wet towel to the face stating the obvious and putting you back at square one - you're banned for ninjalooting, full stop.

12. He said he disagreed after the roll, not before, If you accept something and then for convenience you change your mind.... (?) There are details that I have not mentioned here because I am only consulting here how long it takes to answer an appeal, the details about my appeal and others that I have not mentioned here are in my appeal, I do not have. I'm not asking what the loot rules are, I'm just asking what time they take to review appeals. I don't know why you keep trying to remind me over and over again the rules of loot. I am asking A and you are answering B.

13. Answer to A: As long as it takes.

Answer B: Are you sure he explicitly agreed? Or he didn't say anything which you somehow took for his agreement? I mean, if he agreed and then pulls this stunt after the fact, I think he should get at least 5 days ban himself for lying.
    Edited: April 9, 2023

14. You are wholly mistaken about what a ban appeal is for.

You got banned, that's a done deal. Evidence was provided, in the multiple screenshots required, and the GM who received the report accepted it. A ban appeal won't change that, won't reverse the fact you got banned, won't remove the ban from your record and your account won't be on Good Standing for a full year after your last ban.

A ban appeal is meant to appeal the punishment you received, so the duration of the ban is shortened. It also isn't meant for you to tell your story or weave any tales of your innocence. You are essentially being humble and asking to be forgiven, to receive a one-time chance as counterpart for you not breaking a rule again. If Support, after reviewing the ban, the evidence and your record, considers it could have been an honest mistake and/or you have been otherwise a good player who slipped up once, the ban time can be lifted and you allowed to resume play earlier.

15. My account has been banned.I'm not did any ninja in raid.I got banned.I was very much disappointed.Still I did not getting answer on banned appeal.
    Your account has been suspended for 3 months 3 weeks due to Ninja looting in raids.
    Thank You.