1. What is the punishment for ninja raids?

Just got out of a raid, the entire group was disbanded without a single loot rolled, many bis item dropped, hc dwb, hc choker, hc dfo, hc vanq mark. My question is, what is the punishment for these type of things?
    I can see that sometimes in the chat people receive 60 day bans for ninja in raid, but that just for the raid leader, or the friends who probably get the loot will also get this punishment?
    If not, then thats not a big punishment, loosing some garbo alt account(and thats even if he gets banned at all lol, i reported obvious ninjas before and it was not enough evidence apparently XD ) for like 200 dollar worth of items for friends/main alt account.

2. Think it was 60/120/180 days depending on prior bans.

Regarding reports:
    Reporting Players [Updated: May 22, 2020]

3. Yea, i read that. Is the items are removed from these accounts? Because if the items are not removed from the ninjas friends then there is not even a point of reporting them. I truly dont care if he cannot play his alt for 60-120 days or whatever.
    0 item was rolled, in my opinion everybody who received any item other than WFS shard should get the ninja ban too, even if they werent the leader technically, because they 100% got it outside of loot rules, from ninja friend. I heard that ppl just give items to friends, they take the ban, items stay, friends dont get ban. I heard this from a guy who got ninja items this way. Is this correct info? Only the lead receives 60-120 whatever day punishment?

4. Items stays. It's been debated if they should or should not. The comfort with reports is that if caught, the banned account won't be played for 60-180 days. And during that time, others won't fall victim to the same account.

5. Yeah, no wonder people do this stuff. 60 days for hc dbw, hc tokens is nothing, even if you farm ICC every week might take more time to get these items, especially if only the lead get suspension.

6. It's 60 days the first time, it's not like you can keep doing it forever.

7. Yea, but you can get a character into 6k in like 3 weeks, then you make a ninja pug with a few friend, the throwaway account get temporal banned it wont matter at all because you can make as many accounts as you want anyway, so you can definitely do this forever.
    Idk, i used to play on different wotlk server 10 years ago(sadly it died out), it had GDKPs and stuff, if gold were stolen, item were ninjad the account got perma, and gold got returned to every1. It was extremely rare event. Here, even in this raid people were talking about how they got ninjad with other toon the same week.

I legit dont understand how is 60 day temporal suspension is a punishment for lying to 20+ other people and wasting their id + 4-5 hours of their life, while also keeping the items. 60 day suspension for multiple HC trinkets, hc tokens, and other rare BIS items is just such an easy decision to make. If items would be taken away there would be much less reason to do this.

8. I legit dont understand how is 60 day temporal suspension is a punishment for lying to 20+ other people and wasting their id + 4-5 hours of their life, while also keeping the items.
    I legit don't understand why they made those rules and are banning people for playing the game.

9. Scamming should be allowed too by this logic. Its just playing the game. Why have any rules right? Make the community as toxic as possible, that will surely make people want to play wow.

10. I would draw the line, if you get scammed, it's your own fault, unless there were exploits/hacks involved.
    It actually would make people want to play the game. It already has, always had. Because of that common knowledge we all know: you don't actually play this game to have items. Items/gold are just tools to get what you play for, and these rules are eliminating half of range for what items/gold can be used for.