1. Error 132

So this game has ran great for a year until today. I tried running it and got error 132. I have tried the following fixes.
    - Updating graphic and OS drivers
    -Disabling DVR
    -Did a file scan
    -Disk Defrag
    -Resetting UI
    -complete reinstall
    The only thing that seems to get it to run is opening it in compatibility mode, but I cant stay connected to the server more than 5 seconds without getting disconnected. I kind of feel like I have exhausted all my options trying to solve it myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

2. Straight from Blizzard, they state;

"According to Blizzard, Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date add-ons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues.”

Newer hardware has issues with this specific client...What addons, if any, do you have? Have you tried just deleting addons?

So first thing first, what are you pc specs? What OS are you on?

3. My specs are
    Windows 11
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
    16gigs ram
    Rtx 3080
    I only installed the client from this website. I haven't added anything extra. I'll try deleting the addons and see if it works.

4. What's the full error message?

5. ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (Access_Violation) at 0023:008D2412

The instruction at "0x008D2412" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
    The memory could not be "read".

6. Unfortunately none of the fixes worked. Thanks for trying to help

7. I'll try running it again in compatability mode. It works when running it that way, except for getting kicked 5 seconds into logging into the server. Hopefully it won't do that again