1. can't find my character on any server

I didn't play for like a year, came back and I only see my lvl 80 paladin on my account, but I had a few small lvl and a lvl70 shaman as well, the shamy is the real problem that I can't find it. Any suggestions what could happen to it or where can i look after it? It haven't been transferred or anything.

2. I didn't play for like a year, came back and I only see my lvl 80 paladin on my account, but I had a few small lvl and a lvl70 shaman as well, the shamy is the real problem that I can't find it. Any suggestions what could happen to it or where can i look after it? It haven't been transferred or anything.
    Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy could explain "missing" <30 lvl chars.
    Do note that if you played on Frostmourne S2, you have to manually start the process to transfer the character(s) to Icecrown via https://www.warmane.com/account/services and selecting Frostmourne S2 as realm.

3. Thank you for the reply.
    This explains why my low lvl characters disappeared, but what about the lvl 70 shaman? Why did it disappear as well?
    I can't see it on any of the realms, just my lvl80 paladin.
    It maybe was on Frostmourne cuz i didnt transfer , is that a reason for it to be deleted?

4. If it was from the first season, it would be gone, yes.
    Players had the whole duration of season 2 (one year) to transfer season 1 characters to Icecrown. That ended when season 3 began.

5. It maybe was on Frostmourne cuz i didnt transfer , is that a reason for it to be deleted?
    As Obnoxious said, Frostmourne Season I [April 15, 2020 - April 14, 2021] characters are gone, those can't be transferred anymore.
    If it was Frostmourne Season II [April 15, 2021 - April 14, 2022] character, then it's possibly waiting for a name change and transfer to Icecrown. This option/possibility closes mid-April.
    If it was on Season III [April 15, 2022 - ongoing], there's no reason it should be gone.

Have a look at https://www.warmane.com/account/services and see if there's anything to transfer from Frostmourne S2. Pretty much your only option to potentially get your shaman back.