1. Orc Fury Warrior Expertise Question

Hey everyone,
    I got a quick question related to expertise and I hope some of you experienced Fury Warrior players can give me an answer.
    I'm playing an Orc which means I got the racial expertise bonus with two handed axes. My expertise is 26/21 using MH Shadow's Edge (264ilvl) and OH Cryptmaker (ilvl 277). If I switch positions of the mentioned weapons (so the expertise is going to be 21/26), will the 26 expertise still count even tho it's in offhand or does only mainhand expertise count?
    Thanks in advance for any answers, much appreciated.

2. Since you are Orc, you don't have "standardised" expertise for your melee attacks in such cases. Majority of your abilities are tied to your "main hand" stats, like expertise and hit.
    So with Shadows Edge in main hand, you'll have no problems against bosses, while Glorezelg would result in some misses and parries over the fight

3. Hey everyone,
    I got a quick question related to expertise and I hope some of you experienced Fury Warrior players can give me an answer.
    I'm playing an Orc which means I got the racial expertise bonus with two handed axes. My expertise is 26/21 using MH Shadow's Edge (264ilvl) and OH Cryptmaker (ilvl 277). If I switch positions of the mentioned weapons (so the expertise is going to be 21/26), will the 26 expertise still count even tho it's in offhand or does only mainhand expertise count?
    Thanks in advance for any answers, much appreciated.
    No, you will need to cap expertise since only the main hand counts.