1. Store update with 277 & 284 ilvl items - when?

The title says it all - when do the next ilvl (277 & 284) items become available? TIA!

2. Have not heard any changes, so it's as usual, as it was in all tiers of content.

3. When sufficient amount of players get specific item in game, they add it to store, like always.

4. What about the trading system? People are selling their 264+ iLvl characters for literally 30 coins, because the equipped item price is calculated based on if the item exist on the coin store or not

5. When sufficient amount of players get specific item in game, they add it to store, like always.
    You telling me not enough people obtained normal DBW for it to appear in store?? We have 2 in my guild alone, there should be bare minimum 30 dbw's across the server, server has barely 1.5 month to live -- already no point to buy anything, I don't understand warmane shop system. It should be appearing in shop after a month of a tier being live, no more. This makes no sense.

6. I don't think the condition is "DBW is added to store hen your guild get 2 of them". But might as well be, I don't know. All we can infer is how it's been done in the past and previous seasons.

7. Dont expect more items.
    Last season we didnt have any ICC25 items in Shop only ICC10.
    I wouldnt expect them now.

8. WM shop is incredible. It's like if they don't want money. Why not release at least normal mode items after a month from release? I could never understand it. Ulduar was the only patch this season when all gear was released relatively quick enough, when it still mattered and made sense to buy few items.

9. It's almost like we'd rather our players played the game instead of milking them for donations...

10. It's almost like we'd rather our players played the game instead of milking them for donations...
    Then what's the point of having a shop? Shop is one of biggest reasons why I personally play here. Some guilds would do disgusting things like giving bis trinkets only to "those classes that benefit most from it", like giving DBW to fury/ferals/rogues before hunters. Sometimes bis items drop from 10men and not all of us have solid 10men teams farming hard-modes weekly. Shop would be a perfect solution to these problems. Nobody's asking to open up shop immediately at tier release, but like... a month after? Month and a half tops? Could you at least add all ilvl264 items?

11. The main point is helping catch up to the general gear in the server, not replace playing the game.
    The more people just wait for items to go on the Shop, the longer it takes for them to be added, if ever. If only a few people have a certain tier of gear, the general gear for the sever will be lower than that.

12. It's almost like we'd rather our players played the game instead of milking them for donations...
    What a bad marketing and what a bad decision... tell this to the owner of this server, I srsly want to see his reaction, how badly is he losing potential money. Just add these items to the store and let players decide, if they want to donate or not.

13. Even if it's your intention to get people actually play the content, it is really pointless argument now. We are almost at the end of the FM season, Alliance is in a horrible state in which guilds and players are losing interest in current content. Even if you "milk" every single id every week, many of us are still stuck at 5.6 to 5.8k gs and barely manage to get to RS. Not even close to trying LoD with this gear. This is really bad, especially for new players who plan on continuing on Icecrown realm.

14. If they continue on Icecrown, they get access to regular store with normal prices.
    Again, it is catch-up. If people decide to sit and do nothing, no items will be added. Only persons to blame are lazy playerbase.

12 Last