1. If they continue on Icecrown, they get access to regular store with normal prices.
    Again, it is catch-up. If people decide to sit and do nothing, no items will be added. Only persons to blame are lazy playerbase.
    What if they are not going to continue on Icecrown? FM players hate playing on ICC and they would rater go on another season of FM.

Now you blame that players are lazy but don't forget those who enter every possible ID of ICC 25, BT 25 hc, mythics, ICC 10 and still cant reach 5.9+. From my perspective the loot is mostly for spells and hunters, DK, warriors and Retri pal are hardest classes to gear.

Also don't forget on ICC season patch a lot of guilds finished their raiding before the end of the season and it is hard to get some proper gear and group to progress hc. On the alliance is impossible even to kill 8/12 normal.

2. Dude, you are answering to me with things that are direct reason to said "problem".
    People are refusing to play. It has nothing to do with Warmane policy. Just Ally PvP fans who can't buy their BIS parts, nor can manage a raid.
    Players are responsible for such situation. And if they can't clear ICC on normal, they are just bad.

3. Dude, you are answering to me with things that are direct reason to said "problem".
    People are refusing to play. It has nothing to do with Warmane policy. Just Ally PvP fans who can't buy their BIS parts, nor can manage a raid.
    Players are responsible for such situation. And if they can't clear ICC on normal, they are just bad.
    Dude, you are completely out of reality, do you even play on FM? do you even know the situation on the alliance? People are not bad, there are just no people. Naxx season was 12k online. Now at the peak, there are 1,8k - 2,5k online. Go to the alliance bank and then go to the horde bank, spot the difference, and then speak. 32 horde guilds have killed LK vs 5 alliance guilds have killed LK. One of the top alliance guilds that have killed LK 25 3x just disbanded 2 weeks ago. Why?

I don't wonder why ppl just leaving this FM season and starting playing cataclysm. Complete disaster. Can't even turn on cross-faction raids, when RDF is already turned on.

FYI: FM is the PvE realm, not PvP, alliance here is not as active as on Icecrown. Your argument that alliance fans cannot buy their BIS parts is out of reality.

4. Whatever you say.
    Doesn't change facts that Alliance players here can't properly progress in ICC.
    PvE realm doesn't mean no PvP activity. Lots of people enjoyed progressive PvP on arenas and battlegrounds.
    And if you can't see connection between low/decreasing number of Alliance players (known for picking it just for PvP advantage) and unavailability of some crucial items due to any reason (shop, raid progress, whatever else), you are only person here, who is out of the loop.

5. What if they are not going to continue on Icecrown? FM players hate playing on ICC and they would rater go on another season of FM.
    At first, when you showed you don't understand what marketing is and wrote as if I was single-handedly holding back the addition of these items, against the will of the rest of the Staff and behind the back of the owner, I just rolled my eyes and didn't bother. But this is another level of "do you even know what you're talking about." What of players who would play on the next season, assuming there's one? They will start again, from scratch, with brand new level 1 characters, like everyone else, and items that were or weren't in the shop in a past season won't affect them.

Now you blame that players are lazy but don't forget those who enter every possible ID of ICC 25, BT 25 hc, mythics, ICC 10 and still cant reach 5.9+. From my perspective the loot is mostly for spells and hunters, DK, warriors and Retri pal are hardest classes to gear.

Also don't forget on ICC season patch a lot of guilds finished their raiding before the end of the season and it is hard to get some proper gear and group to progress hc. On the alliance is impossible even to kill 8/12 normal.
    Those who enter every possible ID and still can't get geared have bigger issues than items not being in the Store. They aren't in need of catching up because they are late, they need to learn the encounters and do them properly. If you want to skip that, wait to go to Icecrown when the season ends and use your Coins to trade for everything there, instead of expecting us to change how the server's store worked every season because you lack the skill and knowledge to earn it.

6. So why have you added Naxx, Ulduar and ToC tier to the store?

You have added Naxx tier to progress Ulduar.
    Lately, you have added Ulduar tier to progress ToC.
    Lately, you have added ToC tier to progress ICC normal.
    But you don't add at least ICC normal tier to progress ICC hc and RS.

Have never seen any warrior/dk/paladin obtain LK 2H sword on the alliance, even in the top Alliance guild, that progress 10/12hc. 1 Month to go, it's a seasonal realm, not a realm such as Lordaeron or Icecrown.

7. So why have you added Naxx, Ulduar and ToC tier to the store?
    Because enough people acquired the items through playing to reach the threshold for them to be added.

8. Because enough people acquired the items through playing to reach the threshold for them to be added.
    I am asking, why have you implemented this feature when you were telling us you would rather see players farm those items instead of donating them? Then delete all items in the store.

Second thing, a lot of *ACTIVE* players have already acquired items from first bosses and reached the threshold. Why there are they not in the store? Your arguments are really weak.

9. I am asking, why have you implemented this feature when you were telling us you would rather see players farm those items instead of donating them? Then delete all items in the store.
    Are you just trolling?
    Because enough players acquired it through playing and content moved on, so it's made available for cacthing up.

Second thing, a lot of *ACTIVE* players have already acquired items from first bosses and reached the threshold. Why there are they not in the store? Your arguments are really weak.
    Oh really? So what's the threshold, since you seem to have insider information, how many people were required to get those items for them to be greenlit in the Store?
    My arguments aren't weak, your reading that's on par with your raiding.

10. It's almost like we'd rather our players played the game instead of milking them for donations...
    I am trolling? then why there are Naxx/Uld/ToC items in the store, when you would rather players played the game and farm those items? Why you don't do anything to keep players playing instead of demotivating them and letting them go on cataclysm?

11. I am trolling? then why there are Naxx/Uld/ToC items in the store, when you would rather players played the game and farm those items? Why you don't do anything to keep players playing instead of demotivating them and letting them go on cataclysm?
    Yes, you aren't trolling, my assessment of your reading that was on point.
    If you're demotivated because you can't trade Coins for last tier gear on a progressive server, you might not be suited for playing in one.

12. Yes, you aren't trolling, my assessment of your reading that was on point.
    If you're demotivated because you can't trade Coins for last tier gear on a progressive server, you might not be suited for playing in one.
    I am demotivated because such people like you, are blaming everyone but cannot accept the criticism, not listening to the community. To be honest I don't care about items. I care about the community that asks for a little help to finish the end-content.

Unfortunately Wow Classic and one untitled cataclysm server caused the Alliance to be unplayable for MOST of the players these days. And you are doing nothing to keep something going better. I have asked months ago to turn on cross-faction in the raid. No response. I have asked for transferring between factions. No response.
    Edited: March 8, 2023

13. You are demotivated because you can't handle being told no. That's not our issue to deal with.

This is our third year with Frostmourne, and the third that a few people come cry - not criticize - about this, as if there was some secret gauge that goes up whenever someone incapable of getting last tier gear by playing complains they want to use Coins instead. The way gear is added to the Store isn't changing, the secret gauge doesn't exist. If you want that gear and don't want to play to earn it, you're setting yourself at the mercy of enough other people getting it first, which may or may not happen. That's all there is to it, no matter what you post.

14. You are demotivated because you can't handle being told no. That's not our issue to deal with.
    I am not demotivated because I can't handle being told no. I am hardly demotivated you are not even considering some changes to help the community. No response does not mean NO. I got no response for suggestions to make something more playable and enjoyable. But okay, keep posting your useless comments with the loot, gear and coins and how bad players play on the Alliance.

I don't wonder people won't play alliance anymore next season. And the reason is ignorance and arrogance.

15. Yeah, whatever. This soap opera ran it's course, the drama and appeal to emotion have reached their peak, no need to let it devolve even further and reach the point where lack of special treatment births the word "Alliancephobe" or some similar bull****. The question has already been answered - not only in this thread, but in previous seasons as well.

First 12