1. Turned off Merc Mode after 2 days

I decided, as an Alliance palyer ot try out the Merc mode again this week.

So basically, you get qued always as Horde, which is good since the idea is to swtich it up a bit. However, at present there is insane imbalance between the faction in terms for power. In those two days I couldnt win a single BG, I get qued vs the guys that I usually play with and chill and we win most of the time, so I was expecting to lose on Horde side it to a certain extent, but this bad?

Its seems that you are always vs Premade, and when you are not you are vs well ''chosen'' by the system group of ICC players. While on Horde you get que with complete randoms at relatively lower GS.

People on chat told me that this is normal and noone that really playes PVP goes Horde on this server, so I switched back.

What do you guys think?

2. I decided, as an Alliance palyer ot try out the Merc mode again this week.

So basically, you get qued always as Horde, which is good since the idea is to swtich it up a bit. However, at present there is insane imbalance between the faction in terms for power. In those two days I couldnt win a single BG, I get qued vs the guys that I usually play with and chill and we win most of the time, so I was expecting to lose on Horde side it to a certain extent, but this bad?

Its seems that you are always vs Premade, and when you are not you are vs well ''chosen'' by the system group of ICC players. While on Horde you get que with complete randoms at relatively lower GS.

People on chat told me that this is normal and noone that really playes PVP goes Horde on this server, so I switched back.

What do you guys think?
    It's true. There is no reason to be horde and PVP (except for aesthetics). Think about it: You can get the same fast que as a horde player but with the very big upside of playing human and getting 2 trinkets. Alliance is heavily favored and before merc mode people would go horde because the ques were way faster (horde got instant pop and alliance had to wait for 15 minutes). At the moment there is no incentive to pvp as horde. All the big guilds are alliance. Pushing arena is way faster with 2 trinkets.

Play whatever you think is more fun, but if you want to gear PvP then absolutely go alliance, turn off merc mode and chill in AV for free honor.

3. It's true. There is no reason to be horde and PVP (except for aesthetics). Think about it: You can get the same fast que as a horde player but with the very big upside of playing human and getting 2 trinkets. Alliance is heavily favored and before merc mode people would go horde because the ques were way faster (horde got instant pop and alliance had to wait for 15 minutes). At the moment there is no incentive to pvp as horde. All the big guilds are alliance. Pushing arena is way faster with 2 trinkets.

Play whatever you think is more fun, but if you want to gear PvP then absolutely go alliance, turn off merc mode and chill in AV for free honor.
    Already did turn it off, considering to move my Horde hunter as well now. Looked around forums and I realized a lot of people are facing this issue and there is no official stance from the server, so for the time being its better to just go Ally.

Thanks!