1. Fastest Power leveling guide [1-80 in 5 hours of gameplay]

Power leveling (Level 80 in 5 hours total of playing, exlcuding the wait time inbetween instance CDs)
    ? Quest to level 15
    ? Stormwind Stockades (15-28)
    - The only dungeon that has no limit to the XP range so you can keep your alt right next to the very entrance and still get all the XP from the dungeon
    ? Scarlet Monastery (28-40)
    - Just clear mobs, not much to say here. The first dungeon on the right is the one with most mobs so I say keep clearing that over and over but if you want the achiev just clear all 4 once and that one twice.
    ? Zul'farrak (40-50)
    - Here you can gather the mobs on your mount and enter one of the tents so you LOS the casters. Just make sure you don't run up to the "Shadow Hunter" on your mount because he will insta dismount you everytime you do so.
    ? Stratholme (50-60)
    - Nothing much to say here too. Just kill ****, rinse and repeat
    ? Hellfire Ramparts (60-64)
    ? Sethrekk Halls (64-68)
    - At the very start of the dungeon make sure you single target/stun lock the "Time-lost controller" and kill him first becuase if you don't he will spawn a charming totem that will stun you for 20 seconds and you can only use PvP trinket to get out of it so make sure you kill him first, otherwise the dungeon will take twice as long to clear.
    ? The Nexus (68-75)
    ? The Oculus (75-80)

If they say "You've entered too many instances" just wait 1 hour and it will reset.
    I did this using my prot warrior with full dps gear so huge AOE damage, It's even better to use a class with a heal obviously but overall any class would work here.
    You can reach 80 in 1-2 days of playing.

2. Good guide, too bad I don't have a high level to boost with :(

3. May 8, 2023  
    Thank you so much for this guide <3

4. why make a guide wich makes you a longer route than needed ?
    no point going zulfarrak, even scarlet monastery unless you have a summon ready. stratholm really ? you need a fking key for that.
    settlek halls, impossibru. no point. useless garbage guide. Here do that :

15-30 stockades
    30-44 uldaman
    44-60 BRD
    60-68 Hellfire ramparts

5. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

6. why make a guide wich makes you a longer route than needed ?
    no point going zulfarrak, even scarlet monastery unless you have a summon ready. stratholm really ? you need a fking key for that.
    settlek halls, impossibru. no point. useless garbage guide. Here do that :

15-30 stockades
    30-44 uldaman
    44-60 BRD
    60-68 Hellfire ramparts
    Take too many runs to go 58-68 in Hellfire, way faster to fly to Settekk Halls and do a few runs there.