1. GY capping in AV battleground

So i just joined an AV bg and started to cap gys but many ppl was disturbed of my action (gy farmers) and got many whispers some nice ones and some not really cristians.... they said they love me... they love my mother and so on.... rofl so basically guess its not bannable my action of capping gys..... but maybe telling me - whispering me rude things it is....
    Question is what is the fun stayng at a gy doing mostly nothing but farming hordes / geting hks instead of pvping like real man.....?
    Second question is it bannable whispering ppl rude things only cause they play objectives / cap gys?
    Edited: February 26, 2023

2. GZ. You have discovered the pinnacle of Warmane PVP --- the cancerous premade HK farm. Clearly you are not bothered by their stupidity but instead find it rather amusing. As do I. Just keep doing what you're doing. Whether or not they get banned entirely depends on what was said. Give it a shot. No one will miss them.

3. So i just joined an AV bg and started to cap gys but many ppl was disturbed of my action (gy farmers) and got many whispers some nice ones and some not really cristians.... they said they love me... they love my mother and so on.... rofl so basically guess its not bannable my action of capping gys..... but maybe telling me - whispering me rude things it is....
    Question is what is the fun stayng at a gy doing mostly nothing but farming hordes / geting hks instead of pvping like real man.....?
    Second question is it bannable whispering ppl rude things only cause they play objectives / cap gys?
    This is the current state of Warmane PvP. Still playing the game objectives and being cursed for it is much better than Horde, where you are not playing at all. You just get GY farmed by 30 ppl premades.
    Regarding your second question you can try to report, but those things are usually disregarded, they will explain to you how to use the incame /ignore function and thats all.

4. This is the current state of Warmane PvP. Still playing the game objectives and being cursed for it is much better than Horde, where you are not playing at all. You just get GY farmed by 30 ppl premades.
    Regarding your second question you can try to report, but those things are usually disregarded, they will explain to you how to use the incame /ignore function and thats all.
    This is the reason I stopped playing the high end bracket of battlegrounds and play the low gear BG's it's actually playable and enjoyable I don't have to worry about morons making premade 40 mans who make AV a cancer fest of HK GY farm for almost an hour.

5. Yea that is grappy as hell. Stopped playing.bg cause its not fun for me

6. they also tend to abuse "report for afk" feature when somebody caps a gy, and since there's so many of them you instantly get flagged for being inactive- which in AV is sometimes an issue to get into pvp combat..

7. Cap all GY and spam IDC GOTA CAP. Staying in combat is trivial with a bit of practice. Report them for all the hate speech whispers. GG.

8. Cap all GY and spam IDC GOTA CAP. Staying in combat is trivial with a bit of practice. Report them for all the hate speech whispers. GG.
    Yeah, never thought that was a thing, I was Horde up until recently but its not playable in BGs so I switched. On Ally side its nice to win all BGs but they do hate much when you cap a GY and disrupt the farming of dead souls. But who cares, its much better than the Horde side, here you win every single AV.