1. Gear

Hi guys, I've been wondering about the difference between Fleshrending Gauntlets and Anub'ar Stalker's Gloves ( This is speaking for agi retri build ). A Various amount of players have told me that the Fleshrending Gauntlets are better for bis for retri regardless of your build ( str/agi ), therefore half of the players denied that and told me the opposite. So there I am curious for an answer. Thanks ahead.

2. BiS is fleshrending, ashen agi, pp belt. There are weird builds that only uses agi or str items, ignore them, bis build is mixed.

3. As I've suspected. Very thank you for the answer, now I do have a question or two for you. Those items you listed are the only items needed to have if you're agility build right? What about Umbrage Armbands? Or are Polar Bear Claw Bracers overall BiS? Thanks in advance.

4. Idk why people call normal bis as agility build, agility build included marrowgar feet, sindi neck etc. BiS is BiS, umbrage is bis, gsb back is bis, rs ring is bis. Only one piece that is not close to bis is sts normal, that piece isnt even prebis, stick with wfs or dc till you can get hc version of sts.

5. Therefore the only agility items you need are: rs ring, rs wrist, gsp back, pp belt, ashen agi ring. This should be it, right?