1. I agree, Av enabler should be considered as an exploit. And we have arrived at a headache.

2. It wouldn't be so bad if most premades actually try to play BGs properly. Right now, most would be happy to see AV enabler gone. We need a way for premades to arrange fights with other premades without entering the RBG queue so they can have their private wars.

3. It has been said a lot of times before, just enforce mercenary mode for 40v BGs, problem solved. We already have it anyway and afaik its enforced to blackrock players (I didnt confirm this but surely someone else can).

4. The issue is not the Premade, its the Disruptive behaviour

It wouldn't be so bad if most premades actually try to play BGs properly. Right now, most would be happy to see AV enabler gone. We need a way for premades to arrange fights with other premades without entering the RBG queue so they can have their private wars.
    Completely agree here. I would have no issue with getting agains a Premade and losing the game. Yet you see a behaviour, which in my opinion can be easily considered as what they call ''Distrupting Gameplay". How come a group of 20+ people (agree with @angrylol on the AV enabler exploit) will ignore completely the game objectives and not let people respawn and play?

How come it is ok that when you are in a BG your team has to run as a ghost to a next GY with the hope to reset and eventually when its taken you are a ghost in the middle of nowhere and get kicked by the system? ...not to mention some particular individuals (we never heard of) that farm more than 1 GY as they have 2-3 62K tanks with all buffs in the game.

5. It has been said a lot of times before, just enforce mercenary mode for 40v BGs, problem solved. We already have it anyway and afaik its enforced to blackrock players (I didnt confirm this but surely someone else can).
    You're right, because now the HK farmers queue for AV and IoC directly with mercenary mode off to ensure they are placed on the same team. If mercenary mode is forced for 40 man BGs (including Horde) they will not be able to stack the teams and farm efficiently.
    Edited: March 4, 2023 Reason: forgot to quote

6. they wont queue agaisnt other premades becasue if they lose their fragile ego will go down and they cant risk their "pro status" in their minds
    thats why RBG rated wont work here sadly

7. Every bg I've been in people make fun of these jokers. Camping graveyards is the lowest form of pvp there is. It is even worse than camping lowbies. Camping lowbies at least put you at risk of being ganked by other 80s.

8. the problem in AV is that you cant just lie down and accept the rape.
    you cant stay in ghostform and wait it out, noooo
    you have to respawn and get a quick cast off or you will get the debuff.
    you will be graveyard farmed and you will like it
    what a joke.

9. After this weekend i need to say this is the worst experience ive ever had. Playing Horde in PvP is to get farmed at the gy, loosing 3 wg out of 4, winning 1/5 bg. In the world its also meaningless to try. Those HK farming grps at alliance DESTROY the game for everyone. Even for ppl who are gearing their chars in the alliance. Its really sad, but it makes me logg on more rarely. IK no one cares about it :).

10. Literally last 10 posts are about AWFUL matching system and they dont care

11. Make your premade, check those gy campers. ffs, play the game, same rules for everyone, why would staff do anything about it?

12. Make your premade, check those gy campers. ffs, play the game, same rules for everyone, why would staff do anything about it?
    So people can enjoy the server they are paying for? These farming morons will still farm 6k people, and other 5.5k people will have fun and enjoy the game. Do you get paid for such worthless and meaningless comments lmao

13. Make your premade, check those gy campers. ffs, play the game, same rules for everyone, why would staff do anything about it?
    Or even better: Stop playing against the premades, play with frostmourne guys :-)

14. So people can enjoy the server they are paying for? These farming morons will still farm 6k people, and other 5.5k people will have fun and enjoy the game. Do you get paid for such worthless and meaningless comments lmao
    People can enjoy the server by playing as anyone else, "6k people", "5.5k people" and also poor eternal victims. You can cry about the situation all day, those who stopped crying and did something are now farming you in gy, ell earned. After all they have the same number of arms and eyes as you.

15. People can enjoy the server by playing as anyone else, "6k people", "5.5k people" and also poor eternal victims. You can cry about the situation all day, those who stopped crying and did something are now farming you in gy, ell earned. After all they have the same number of arms and eyes as you.
    Or those, who stopped crying and did something are now playing with frostmourne people and dont play against premades :-)

First 123 Last