farmed at GY
    cast 1 riptide before *******ed
    yeeted out for afking
    afk debuff 15min
    cry on forums
    repeat

this is fun

2. Have you considered not queueing AV?

3. If only there's an option to blacklist certain BGs. He was probably just trying to get his daily RBG win.

4. Just give full honor and points, doesn't matter if win, lose, left or kicked. Everyone deserves it. Otherwise it's not fair, the gull of these stupid devs making it that you gotta do random BG to get reward for winning random BG.

5. Not a lot of context is given in the original post, but it's probably along the lines of Horde not being able to get wins due to premade HK farmers.

6. Right, so they threw the gauntlet, but horde squeekers can't get on voip, make their premade and teach what goes where. I know it's nice to ask for daddy to fix it, but the fact is: who is more competent wins andd as long as players will have this victim complex, they will get farmed all day every day. And that's how it's supposed to be, that's actually a good thing.

7. Horde had premades, but with mercenary mode many probably transferred to Alliance. At this point it's better to force mercenary mode on everyone for RBG, and find a way to let premades queue as raid sized elements directly for specific BGs so they can organize guild vs guild battles. This will improve the QoL for most players and even some of the more serious PVP guilds.

8. Have you considered not queueing AV?
    If you need to consider such thing in first place there you have a problem.

"" He was probably just trying to get his daily RBG win."

Indeed, a lot of us are. And the way it works now is that, people happen to join AV, they see a specific premade against them. Immidiately they are farmed at GY, so they leave, which opens space for others to ''fill in'' the BG by joining RBG. This repeats itself over and over. At times, especially when you leave before the game starts, (thats actually not a bad strat) and join after 15 minutes deserter you end up on the same farm fest.

9. Right, so they threw the gauntlet, but horde squeekers can't get on voip, make their premade and teach what goes where. I know it's nice to ask for daddy to fix it, but the fact is: who is more competent wins andd as long as players will have this victim complex, they will get farmed all day every day. And that's how it's supposed to be, that's actually a good thing.
    Veteran horde players getting in voip to farm alliance is not gonna help a new horde player do his daily rbg, its just gonna make it harde for the new alliance player. What about stoppid a disgusting botlike behaviour with easy fixes like give honorless buff for 10secs to someone who just ressed on a graveyard and make it so it doesnt dying with this buff doesn't give an HK (rather than just honor which I think its how it works right now).

10. Thats the reason why im just creating new blackrock characters, playing bg with the fromstourne low gs people , and after the new gear releases, i delete the character, make a new one with better gear, and repeat. i stopped playing my over 6kgs chars on icecrown in pvp a long time ago. and so should you if you want to have fun in bgs. these icecrown bgs are a waste of time if you ask me, lots of tryhards, lots of shadowmournes, lots of premades.

11. I tried that, and it is surprisingly easy to twink the bracket continuously by rerolling new toons on Blackrock, but the downside is healers are extremely OP in the lower bracket.

Edit: I also have to add, you may or may not enjoy steamrolling people with no resil while you run around in full furious gear. I didn't like it so I went back to playing higher bracket BGs.
    Edited: March 2, 2023

12. Veteran horde players getting in voip to farm alliance is not gonna help a new horde player do his daily rbg,
    Not sure how is voip for "veteran players"?
    And why would the new players need "help" to win?

Thats the reason why im just creating new blackrock characters, playing bg with the fromstourne low gs people , and after the new gear releases, i delete the character, make a new one with better gear, and repeat
    meaning: I like to stomp new undergeared players, because when I'm on equal grounds I get stomped into dirt

13. @dcct: I think every bg was pretty equal. I dont see many low gs people there, and if there are, then there are more than enough blackrock players on the enemy side so that the bg is not so unfair

@angrylol: No, many players on the enemy side are not undergeared. Most bgs i played so far are equal. I dont see any bgs that are unfair, no comparison to icecrown bgs. But nice try man. Sometimes i see players with low gs, but with other players who have higher gs, the bgs are pretty equal..... and bgs on icecrown are not equal.....winning against premades is impossible. thats not equal grounds....stop defending these icecrown premade players. and after work i dont want to tryhard against over 6kgs people in premade groups. its a game for me so i want to enjoy my time. With low gs frostmourne players i dont mean they are below my gs, what i mean is that we all are low gs. Because even new Blackrock characters are under 5kgs which is low for personally. Thats what i was meaning, not that im 5kgs and other players are 2kgs.....
    Edited: March 2, 2023

14. mhm, then why are you deleting that character when fm players reach your gear level haha

but anyway, problem is that 1hr players want to be on equal grounds with 8hrs nolifers, that's not going to happen. It wont happen even if everyone had the same exact gear, poor RBG "victims" would still get stomped as they are now. This whole topic is doctors putting bandages on leg because patient has a headache. They already made a bubble for new players, but then you rolled in. Make whatever excuses, but you and everyone knows what's up. "I just like gameplay better in that gear bracket" is a fat load of bs, we all know that.

15. You can queue for small BG as a raid group, you cannot queue for AV with more than 5 people, yet they are.

"In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitch, or use elements of a game system in a manner not intended by the game's designers, in a way that gives a substantial unfair advantage to players using it." - Wikipedia.

They are queueing as bigger premades than 5man for a BG that was not intended to have more than 5 man premade and thanks to this they are stomping other players to a point they are unable to play the game, just constantly die without any outs.

How's the problem wanting to be in equal grounds? Can you explain it to me again? Only problem I see is exploiting to ruin other player's experience and a lot of easy fixes, but the issue affects mainly new players and benefits old ones, the first ones are more unlikely to complain that the second group :D

123 Last