1. Is it safe to enter a 5-man boxing team in 5v5 arena?

I remember people getting banned for it like 2 years ago even though they were not win-trading. Thanks.

2. It is allowed but risky (although it should be minimal risk as long as you are careful).

It is not allowed to do arranged fights, so you should sit in queue to play games. (this means sometimes not getting anyone to fight when staying in queue for 10 hours, because there is so little activity)
    It is not allowed to fight your own teams, this is very much against the rules even if it is just to get weekly points and not pushing rating. (most people that get banned in 5v5 gets banned for this reason)

It is not allowed to take advantage of wintraders by playing against them. A year ago I made the mistake to play my weekly games against a wintrader (I wasn't wintrading but I took the opportunity to play my weekly games against him which resulted in me getting suspended for half a year, which is fair since even though I didn't do anything wrong I can still see the issue with the free wins against someone that isn't even properly playing).
    This means having to be very careful with blackrock players especially, if there is a blackrock team that is doing their weekly 10 games then it is risky to queue against them.

I am playing 5v5 and someone made multiple backrock teams with names that was like "gamesforap", when they noticed I was online they made a new team and queued for arena to try to match up against me. I am sure the reason they did this was to get a reason to report me by accusing me to be wintrading, so I only played 1 match against each team then stopped queueing for a while and made blackrock characters to check if they was online, after it happened multiple times I reported them to a GM saying they was trying to frame me for wintrading and making 5v5 arena unplayable. After reporting they have not done anything like that anymore (so they most likely got banned).

This season has been really boring, I can see that 5v5 and also 3v3 are not great in terms of earning your rating if you see what I mean because there is so few opponents in both those queues that you can just fight easy opponents. I am currently 1950 rating in 5v5, most people that see my rating accuse me of wintrading but it is 100% legit games with players from all servers (although I try to avoid blackrock players) but most of the opponents are just doing their weekly games. It does take 10-15 hours of queueing daily to get the matches but totally doable to play 5v5.
    Since I am not breaking any rules and I am trying to not get myself into any too risky situation I should not get banned, but in the end it depends on what the GMs feel like so there is a always a risk.

In previous seasons I had more fun games, I won against 4 shadowmourne melee dps + 1 bis holy paladin. BiS/close to BiS geared multiboxers, a bunch of teams with good geared 5 dps or 4 dps and 1 healer. I prefer those games over the easy games against gearing people but sadly the long queue times makes 5v5 so inactive that those people don't play it. It is great that CC and kiting is usually not used much in 5v5 which makes multiboxing really fun there (unlike 2v2 and 3v3 which is painful to multibox).

EDIT: I also asked a GM about what the rules are about people that don't fight back or leave (sometimes undergeared people do this since they know they can't win and they just want their 10 games so they can buy relentless gear). He told me to report those players.
    Edited: March 6, 2023

3. Exactly what xandor Said is the reason i have stayed away from arena, the way its made makes it so easy to get banned even if you are playing to win or (legit) the fact that someone else can get you banned by queing and then standing doing nothing and reporting you is just ridiculous. Also multibox vs multibox can sometimes look really weird for average players since you are probably spamming your keyboard like a maniac executing 5 macros to heal yourself or spread or whatever and then it still looks like you are standing still doing One spell to the average player who then reports you, because it looks like you are wintrading. This is especially the case if you play caster and going up against a melee team. But all the problems multiboxers face in 5v5 could be solved if more players would actually play it. Since then you would get games against different teams. Also this means multiboxers cannot que at the same time since even if you are not wintrading since that would then be arranged battles and you still get banned, i remember back in the Day multiboxers would Gear by going in 2v2 and leaving which counts as a loss but if you leave 10 games per week you Still got arena points which would eventually lead to relentless gear. Obviously nowadays you would get banned for doing that since it would be mmr dropping.

4. I really miss our TBC realm. 5s was so active that it was possible to reach 2k rating w/o any arranged match.

5. I do not mind losing in the arena. At the end of the day, the person I am playing against probably has loads of AddOns (or should I say cheats) installed. We can do battle in real-life, man up and step into the boxing ring pal. Maybe my virtual character can be easily disposed of by my opponent but the situation changes drastically in real-life. Pressing keys on the keyboard in a specific order does not make other players better than me.

6. I do not mind losing in the arena. At the end of the day, the person I am playing against probably has loads of AddOns (or should I say cheats) installed. We can do battle in real-life, man up and step into the boxing ring pal. Maybe my virtual character can be easily disposed of by my opponent but the situation changes drastically in real-life. Pressing keys on the keyboard in a specific order does not make other players better than me.
    Seems like a post from the Something Awful forums.

7. I do not mind losing in the arena. At the end of the day, the person I am playing against probably has loads of AddOns (or should I say cheats) installed. We can do battle in real-life, man up and step into the boxing ring pal. Maybe my virtual character can be easily disposed of by my opponent but the situation changes drastically in real-life. Pressing keys on the keyboard in a specific order does not make other players better than me.
    WTH just went wrong?! :D its a game, time for a reality check...

Addons is a part of World of Warcraft, you misunderstood something there (:

8. addons are lame. that guy is right. anyway what is wrong with entering arenas just to get points. don't blame the players if the game is ******ed. full relentless set should be accessible regardless even if players do no want to fight. same with afks in bgs. try forcing people to play a game ... yeah right