1. Enchant/Tailo/Eng Profs for Rogues

Hello! :D

I went to search some perspectives about having an alternative profs for rogue, not only being Eng/JC or the usual, (that's probably the best, but I wanna try something different) but didn't found enough information.

I heard about the RING Enchants and the Cloack Enchant, but when get to it, and there's something else good for leveling this profs as a Rogue??

2. About that eng... If I have to choose only one class where I want to have eng, I will choose rogue. Because from all the melee classes, the rogue benefit from haste the most. From all melees, you have the biggest ratio of auto-attacks (+ insta poisons) with compare to others.

But if you actively refuse eng here are the alternatives.

JC and Blacksmith give you stat according to your choice. Rogue is hard to reach arpen cap so armor penetration gems are an obvious choice here. However, if you are close to the bis you start gem agility so JC and BS are no longer that superior over other profs. If you are really close to the bis (and have LK HC 25 weapon as well), JC and BS allow you to use Haste/Crit 277 ilvl cloak instead of emblems one or instead of ToGC insanity cloak which is quite big.

And after ENG, JC, BS there is everything else that just gives "something in the middle" stat in your priority. In most cases it's just +80 AP. I personally have ENG+ALCH. Alchemy gives you 80 AP boost according to the stronger flask (or straight +80 AP from infinite flask if you don't drink regular flask) as many other profs but the benefit here is that your flasks remain twice as long. It means a lower cost of your flask consumption on raids.
    Edited: April 9, 2023