Hello guys! Im looking for a European timezone guild for PvE raiding. Not interested in Ultra- endgame guilds, I prefer guilds who are still developing their runs. More fun that way imo. Currently playing H with 3-4 developed characters(5k - 6k gs), but I can start clean on A side and be ICC NM ready within 1-2 weeks. So H or A not a problem for me, Im interested in long-term play. Its just that pugs are boring/disappointing for solo players like me by now, so Im looking for company!

From me: Raiding time during evenings EU time, 99,9% of time online for raids, can come with multiple characters on multiple runs, not a noob and properly play my spec, I can play any class or spec the guild requires me to and is in high demand(will need time to level-up and gear), can help low GS characters and guildmates with RDF runs or TOC 5 runs, etc. , I like to help develop the guild, I can eventually lead the less important raids if you lack the people to do it, I have Discord.

From you: Actually developing guild and not a dead guild with 4-5 active players constantly boosting 10 people who never show up on time or know how to play. Some actual progression, like, at least to reach LK on NM runs and 50% hc clear. At least a couple of regular raid runs every week. Friendliness. Rudeness and ******* behavior not tolerated.

If you need someone like me, post here, give me your Icecrown ingame name and I will contact you ingame whenever I find you online.