1. [H] <Council of Hope> Social Guild

If you're looking for a casual and low-key guild experience, then the Council of Hope may be for you! We are a laidback social guild who is looking to fill our ranks with friendly and helpful players of all skill levels and experiences. It doesn't matter if you're a newcomer to the game or a seasoned veteran of Azeroth, if you're a kind and community-minded player, you will be welcome here!

What we are looking for:
    - Leveling players who could use some conversation and occasional support while learning the game.
    - Experienced players who want a chill place to hang out and play at their own pace, without constant pressure to maintain raid schedules or compete for loot drops.
    - Anybody who is friendly, open to casual conversations without drama or discriminatory comments, and who is willing to offer advice or help if asked.

For more information or to request an invite, whisper one of us in-game (type "/who council" for actively online members). You may also PM or reply here for more info.

2. Still wondering whether the <Council of Hope> is a good fit for you? Here are some more fun facts about us:

- We are an international guild with members all around the globe. No worrying about if you're in the "correct" region or time zone to be allowed to join!
    - We're a small guild with a homely, cozy atmosphere, but one that is also starting to grow and build steam -- you'll get to help us establish the vibe as we continue to add members!
    - We believe in providing an inclusive gaming environment, where you can feel welcome regardless of your gender, race, culture, language, or identity. Just like the Horde and Alliance can work as one to face a common threat in Northrend, our goal is to be a beacon of hope and unity for all of Azeroth!

If all of this sounds like your ideal vibe for a guild, feel free to reach out either through the forum or in-game for more information or an invite!

3. Hey, I cant reach you in game, can you please inv my char the name is Ondriik, or please when do you play and what names should I contact
    thanks

4. Hey, I cant reach you in game, can you please inv my char the name is Ondriik, or please when do you play and what names should I contact
    thanks
    Hey Ondriik, I'm not finding your character on Lordaeron (armory search shows one in Icecrown but Alliance). Are you using a different name and are Horde?

For future reference, my mains are Bai and Lunayansa, or you can use "/who council" to look up any guild members who may be online and whisper to them.

5. Hi! I've seen a Reddit comment about the guild and I'm pretty interesting. I'm currently leveling an undead warrior, in game my name is Mirthal. I'll w you for sure ;)

6. Hi! I've seen a Reddit comment about the guild and I'm pretty interesting. I'm currently leveling an undead warrior, in game my name is Mirthal. I'll w you for sure ;)
    I'll keep an eye out for you as well! :)