1. People farming lowbies all day

I can't be the only one posting about this and I only have one sided view as I don't play Alliance, but there are people farming lowbies and NPCs in Hillsbrad Foothills all day every day on Lordareon and Warmane is doing nothing about this. I know, I know... it is a PVP server and people can totally do this if that is how their life is fulfilled, but come on. The whole zone is practically unplayable.

2. You... want GMs to ban players for defeating you in PvP? Or, what exactly are you suggesting?

3. You... want GMs to ban players for defeating you in PvP? Or, what exactly are you suggesting?
    No, not bans. Create a bounty system that kicks in after the players score multiple kills without dying. Those players could be worth 100g, 200g, 300g etc (stacking upwards as they kill more and more players) and whoever kills them gets to claim that bounty. It would create an incentive for players to come defend their low level faction members because right now theres really no reason to do it. A bit of honor is not gonna make anyone come to help but some gold might.

4. Gold bounty is dumb. In few minutes we will have raids of players who abuse it to farm thousands of legitimate gold per minute

5. You dont need gold, just ask for help in global and everywhere else.

A lot of people love world pvp and killing gankers, coming in to save the day

6. Gold bounty is dumb. In few minutes we will have raids of players who abuse it to farm thousands of legitimate gold per minute
    Dismissing suggestions because they might be abused is dumb. I'm sure that if someone made this bounty system, they could also come up with a way to prevent abuse.

7. You dont need gold, just ask for help in global and everywhere else.

A lot of people love world pvp and killing gankers, coming in to save the day
    This is true on the Alliance but good luck getting any kind of help on Horde side, I stopped asking in chat a long time ago and just try to get my *** away from the campers ASAP. Horde players don't want to pvp unless they're getting something usable out of it. They reason any horde players even queue for BGs is to get a daily win and that's it.

8. It could work, if it comes from someones pocket. But I'm sure these guys who go to tarren mill to level do not possess much brainpower and have no gold anyway. Wouldn't work.

9. Yeah, it could be another gold sink if Warmane takes like 25% cut or something. Some of us might start buying bounties just for lol on people.