1. More Raids For Next Season

Hello!
    I had this idea for a while, through FM2 and FM3; Warmane has always released per patch an extra tuned raid from older expansions along side the new WotLK raid (ToC was released with ZA or Naxx was released with Tempest Keep and etc).
    How about for Frostmourne 4, instead of releasing along side the WotLK tier and extra tuned raid, a tuned raid from Vanilla AND a tuned raid from TBC?
    Would be cool to do say for T7; Naxx, OS, EoE + tuned MC (No Onyxia since she's released with T9 anyway) and Karazhan and Gruul's Lair. then for T8; Ulduar with tuned Magtheridon's Lair and BWL and so on. Hell, maybe even add the AQ patch War Effort thing and the ability to get the Black Qiraji mount somehow.
    Not sure how to split it all yet, but would love to start an algorithm on the topic. Thanks.
    Edited: March 6, 2023

2. The only question is...would this make it so there's TOO MUCH loot, so that everyone's BIS for the phase in the first month? I don't think that would be a positive thing.

I'd like to expand the idea. Take the old raid(s) and make a few bosses (final bosses) drop some of the gear from the next phase early (not everything, and not the tier sets, but a loot table with some of gear a phase ilvl higher than normally available), and make the bosses be tuned so they required the current phase BIS before you could realistically do them. Might change the raiding meta a bit...even possibly give the sweaty guilds a boss to beat their heads against for a month.

Of course this is a lot of work...and the new season's only a month away.

3. I just want to see some vanilla raids, like mostly AQ40, don't think there's much more that can serve as a decent challenge. My biggest disappointment with current season is mythic dungeons -- they started well, with TBC dungeons, but then went back to WOTLK. We ARE playing wotlk already, give us something that's NOT wotlk, like vanilla and tbc dungeons. It'll make the game so much more fun.

4. Perhaps, maybe an idea to make the older tuned EASIER raids like MC or Gruul's Lair into a 5 man dungeon? And I agree it's lots of work, but in a seasonal realm I think it's possible to achieve.

5. If they're tuned for 5 man, then what loot do they drop? Loot from the wrath 5-mans dungeons? One of the problems with Wrath is that dungeons quickly become pointless for loot...and without custom gear, which I'm SURE they'll refuse to consider (because it'd make Icecrown transfers that much harder and break their apparent intent with Icecrown being stock 3.3.5)...how does this fit into the loot progression?

I will agree that I'd prefer old content gets tuned up to play at max level, then Wrath content tuned into a mythic+ harder difficulty. Maybe make it like I remember TBC Heroic dungeons used to be...where you had to coordinate and plan the pulls and CC with each trash pack instead of the AoE rush of Wrath dungeons. Slow the pace down again by retuning the old content!
    Edited: March 6, 2023

6. Yes, tuned up WotLK dungeons into mini-raids don't sound so good lol. but as aforementioned, I think maybe it's possible to take the older more simple raids and turn them into a 5-man mini-raids instead (Or maybe even tune up more older dungeons as well?). For an example, while taking the alikes of AQ40 and making it AQ25/10? WotLK level raid and the AQ20, a five-man tuned up WotLK level dungeon. Hell, MC40 is an easy raid, so why not make it a tuned up 5-man dungeon. I don't think the guilds will be overzealous about them unlike with the WotLK raids, plus it gives more options to be active in both Azeroth and Outland for the people that like these areas such as myself instead of just leveling zones. And I haven't been able to play for a long time in FM3 hence I can't comment much on the Mythic scene.

7. Lootwise maybe they'll just drop less? It can be a chance maybe to gear up absent members after a while. But I agree, gearing up too fast might be an issue. I think best course of action is indeed to maybe not use every raid possible, or just get WotLK content to drop less loot. In the end of the day, WotLK raiding while fun, it wasn't the best (I'm pointing at you ToC) and ICC is kinda easy while Naxx is somewhat of a joke. While it could be cool to tune up Naxxramas to the level of how it felt in 2006.

8. As long as the old instances can also be run at their original levels by max characters...I know people that like to solo or with a few friends clear out the old raids for achievements, gold farms, lower level mats, transmogs, and other things like that.

9. Aye, imo it doesn't have to be really heavily buffed per se. Also after speaking to a guild leader, according to him it seems Warmane need to fix the loot table as well, maybe use these older raids to get extra drops, because on average there are 10 weeks of raiding per phase, and by the middle of it most of that loot is unusable, and I remember that even in FM2 there say, for an example we had issue that despite clearing 100% ToC each week, and neither on Nm or Hc, or even after ICC launched good trinkets like DC/Reign ever dropped or just once per season, which seems still was the issue in FM3. So yeah, I think these older buffed raids can indeed help with these situations.