1. Add requirements for Frostwolf lottery

For those who may or may not know Frostwolf is a borderline dead realm. As a result, most of its lottery winners are actually WotLK players who use either points or coins purchased from websites that aren't affiliated with Frostwolf. To play the lottery, all that someone needs is a character on that realm and the means to purchase tickets (in-game gold, points, and/or coins). There are no achievement requirements nor level requirements on any realm to try their luck at the lottery.

Frostwolf players could create level one characters on WotLK realms but they are still at a major disadvantage due to the fact those realms have populations numbering in the thousands.

It doesn't make sense for such a person to be rewarded with coins AND a wasted mount that could've benefited one of the few MoP players who still log in and play. The odds are constantly against us and I think the following requirements should be met before purchasing tickets for the Frostwolf lottery:

1. At least one max level (level 90) character (not purchased from the trade and not boosted via online services).
    2. A minimum amount of achievement points (say 1000 for example).

I think adding these requirements would help even out the odds at least a little bit.

Another idea is to have personal lotteries on Frostwolf where the player competes against the website (there'd still be a chance to lose, but it'd actually be fair).

You could also change lottery tickets to be purchasable with in-game gold only, forcing people to actually play and farm.
    Edited: March 6, 2023

2. It makes perfect sense in all terms. Realm is barely populated, so there is no competition. It directly represents community tastes and priorities. You are trying to sound like one of said enthusiasts, but you are tainted with greed for lottery prise. So do not try to make it look like advertisement for fair play.

3. This is just a coin farm, ppl win there because nobody is playing the lottery.

4. It makes perfect sense in all terms. Realm is barely populated, so there is no competition. It directly represents community tastes and priorities. You are trying to sound like one of said enthusiasts, but you are tainted with greed for lottery prise. So do not try to make it look like advertisement for fair play.
    You've a completely incorrect opinion of me. I'm pointing out the absurdity of lottery prizes of a realm being rewarded to people who don't even play the expansion.

5. This is just a coin farm, ppl win there because nobody is playing the lottery.
    We play the lottery too, but since we compete against WotLK players who number in the thousands we're going to lose over 90% of the time. It makes no sense.

6. We play the lottery too, but since we compete against WotLK players who number in the thousands we're going to lose over 90% of the time. It makes no sense.
    Yeah, it makes more sense to exceed the charity for frostwolf players on next level..let the 3 leftover dudes play by themselves
    If you've met the daily points criteria on your account you can spend the currency wherever you want.
    Simple as that and has nothing to do with your realm being dead or not..Imagine it's not and you're competing against frostwolves if that will make you feel better

7. Well, would you like the prizes to be cut as well? I mean, less participants, smaller prizes?

8. There's no reason for Frostwolf to have any further special treatment, beyond having a Lottery in the first place and existing at all.