1. Frostmourne S4 Harder

I'd like to see people actually struggle to get Naxx done, it's my favorite part of Frostmourne and I play it every year. It's great, everyone leveling together, dungeon queues that insta pop.
    But the raid is largely trivial to complete, you don't even need frost resist gear to do Sapphiron if you have your monitor on and at least 2 fingers can move.

So here's my pitch, make it harder. Give the bosses more hp and more dmg.

The HC MYTHIC PLUS dungeons were a waste of effort in the S3, nobody would do them, they were so overtuned the Coilfang reservoire wiped us 20 times before we could clear the first room and that **** was FUN as ****.

I understand plebs won't enjoy the hard work required to complete the raids but a little part of that reminded me of the old MC clears, 5 hours in, tired and annoyed, hell yes that's my kind of game.

Maybe give the Raids a Mythic Key like the dungeons, with more loot or better loot.

If you don't agree, I don't care, stop typing that comment, you're so silly.

2. Make 10 easier, and yes, make 25 harder and perhaps add a few mechanics.

However revert all damage+health+mechanic increases after the next raid tier is out. (Or be like Icecrown citadel and add a damage+health boost that you can toggle on/off

3. How about make the raids baseline buffed lordaeron/frostmourne style and add the 30% buff like in Icecrown [Citadel] to EVERY raid (or like Dreadnought741 said and add it after the next raid tier comes out), and then add an option to remove the buff in exchange for one extra random boss drop or a bunch of extra emblems / BoE item. This way everyone can be satisfied, people who don't have the commitment or schedule to join a raiding guild will be able to PUG a lot easier, and the people who actually do raid at a moderately high to hardcore level won't be bored to death by bosses that just drop dead.

You can add the extra rewards in a few ways I suppose... Some sort of weekly ID quest that will give you a bag with the extra emblems as long as you kill all the bosses without the 30% buff (I suppose the buff could be disguised as a debuff to make the quest trigger easier idk I'm not a WoW dev xd).

Obviously the choice to do the raid without the 30% increase would have to be a one time thing at the start of the raid so you're not able to cheese the quest or whatever... Damn the logistics of this idea really don't come together very well Xd

I definitely agree that the mythic 5 mans like magister's terrace were too hard for the rewards it gave

I think what Blizzard has done so far in WOTLK classic has been really good, allowing you to skip directly to Sapph and KT in Naxx and having their 10 man loot tables correspond with what drops in 25 man etc. I think Warmane should just kinda follow exactly what Blizzard has done since they really like the idea of Blizzlike class tuning (not wanting Hunter traps / Shaman totems scale with +Spell penetration among other things because "that's how it was in WOTLK").

As far as ICC is concerned, I think they should tune down some of the fights in ICC10 HC especially the Lich King. It's almost completely impossible to kill this fight without already having so much of the gear from ICC25 HC, completely defeating the purpose of having 10 man raiding guilds that would normally thrive in Naxx through Ulduar and somewhat in ToC. I personally think it's really sad that 'serious' 10 man raiding is largely ignored, it's in my opinion the most fun raiding has ever been in WoW in terms of social interaction as well as challenge.
    Edited: March 26, 2023