1. WPVP Will it come back on the S4 with changes?

Knowing that every season changes occur, in s4 what do mods think of doing about wpvp?

Only negative part of wpvp, is lv 80 people gank on low lv people. Could we see a change allowing wpvp only with close level people?

Regarding the excessive amount of bots that we see at the beginning of each season, with wpvp we could kill them and have a way to deal with them, like in the first seasons, wouldn't that be nice?

Back to having clashes between hordes and alliances in the leveling phase, as in traditional maps, is nostalgic! And pvp players most of the time play in the ally, the server with wpvp (with the level restriction) wouldn't leave the ally with more people?

2. Nice!

in total agreement, bring back world pvp

3. I personally hope that it stays PVE...wPVP is largely just ganking...and while it's "part of the game"...it's not really fun for anyone but the bully who can't win at BGs so they take their misery out on the lowbies. Even Asmon agrees with me. Keep the next season PVE...maybe with a warmode option for those that really wanna be ganked.

4. the first measure would already solve this

But the measure of not allowing a lv 80 player to attack another lv 70 or less, would already solve the ganking problem

5. Not allowing players to attack grey-level players might help, but it has to go both ways...and in my experience, it doesn't really facilitate world PVP any more than the PVE ruleset does. You know you can flag for PVP, and still do world PVP in a PVE server ruleset, right?

6. Ok, leaving leveling and going to the pve player world.

You leave dalaran to raid summoned, you don't even have to fly. Leave the raid straight to ogrimmar through the mage's portal and go to the AH. At what point will you be harmed? Pve player would see the wpvp where? Only when collecting profession resources around the map.
    In the collection of these resources by the map, wouldn't it be fair for wpvp to be active? even for the issue of bots

7. Pve player would see the wpvp where?s
    Nowhere? Why should PvE players be forced into playing the way you want, which they have no interest in?
    Turn on PvP and do it among PvPers.

8. I don't think the issue of bots should apply. Yes, messing with and disrupting bots is amusing, but that's because they're NPCs designed to disrupt the game. They should be reported and banned, the amusement you get messing with them is secondary. And that's assuming they're from the opposing faction and you CAN do anything.

Otherwise, I agree with Obnoxious. Why should PVE players be forced to play with you, your way? I much prefer consensual encounters, not player killing.
    Edited: March 7, 2023