1. Blackrock ????

???? ??????. ?????????? ? ????????? ?????(200-800).
    ?????-?? ????? ??? ?????????, ? ????? ????-??? ?????????? ??. ?????????? ?????? ? PvP.
    ???????? ???????? ????????? - ??? ??. ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? - ??? ??, ???? 60 ?????????.
    ????????? ?????? - ???? ????? ???????.
    ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????????, ??? ???????????? ? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ??? ????? ???????? ?????????-??????? warmane?

2. ???? ??????. ?????????? ? ????????? ?????(200-800).
    ?????-?? ????? ??? ?????????, ? ????? ????-??? ?????????? ??. ?????????? ?????? ? PvP.
    ???????? ???????? ????????? - ??? ??. ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? - ??? ??, ???? 60 ?????????.
    ????????? ?????? - ???? ????? ???????.
    ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????????, ??? ???????????? ? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ??? ????? ???????? ?????????-??????? warmane?
    IF U SEE "?????"

Hi all. Faced the problem of ping (200-800).
    For a while everything is fine, and then a day or two hell begins. Unable to play PvP.
    I checked the speed of the Internet - everything is ok. I went to other servers - everything is ok, ping 60 is stable.
    I asked others and they say the same thing.
    Are there any players from Belarus who are facing this? How can the problem be solved? Or is it purely a warmane provider-server problem?

3. Yes, high ping and packet loss on EU hosts. Either a deliberate truncation of the tunnel, or problems in routing.

4. I'm not having that problem from the EU. Stable latency.

5. Shred92, Are you playing from EU?

6. idk what to do..omg. Checked from ipconfig and ms is 175..

7. Yes I am playing from the EU, not Russia. I replied without paying attention to the subforum.

8. I think, players from Belarus cannot expect quality, when they are use straight connection to Warmane, which is located in France. This has been going long time …
    The provider from Belarus says: we have nothing to do with it. The other side say: it's not our problem. ;)