1. Why is no one talking about this with Arcane spec

They have nerfed arcane to the point of irrelevance. What was once a perfectly reasonable spec for raiding has now become the bottom of the dps charts. To top it all off, not a single thread is talking about this??? Is there a reason, has warmane even touched the topic? And why am I the only person that has bothered bringing this up? My damage in Naxx could probably be topped by a fresh lvl 70, much less keep up with the 80's. It's not just arcane either, it seems to me that fire spec has (albeit to a much less extreme) fallen victim to "over balance" as well.

2. We don't "nerf" anything, we just fix. This could be: a) something got bugged: possible, but much less likely. Class mechanics aren't generally messed with, unless something was incorrect. Still, a fix on one thing could lead to something inaccurate on another, but then there would probably be reports in the Bug Tracker, much more specific than "arcane got nerfed, plz fix"; b) something got fixed: more likely to have happened in general. What you see as "nerfing" being simply fixing something that was performing beyond what it was meant to, and you were just too used to playing it "buffed" instead. We don't undo fixes because players liked it better before, you'll have to get used to playing the class the way it's supposed to be, if this is what happened.

3. I doubt they'd nerf arcane and fire and no one would complain.

Also I don't recall seeing anything about mages in the bug tracker in a long time.

4. We don't "nerf" anything, we just fix. This could be: a) something got bugged: possible, but much less likely. Class mechanics aren't generally messed with, unless something was incorrect. Still, a fix on one thing could lead to something inaccurate on another, but then there would probably be reports in the Bug Tracker, much more specific than "arcane got nerfed, plz fix"; b) something got fixed: more likely to have happened in general. What you see as "nerfing" being simply fixing something that was performing beyond what it was meant to, and you were just too used to playing it "buffed" instead. We don't undo fixes because players liked it better before, you'll have to get used to playing the class the way it's supposed to be, if this is what happened.
    Well I was not expecting a mod to be a prude about it... whatever.
    I'm getting my info from the wrath classic servers, they are vastly different as far as damage output goes at similar GS by around 50%
    Maybe look into it instead of bashing the guy that has a complaint, I actually have done my research.

5. I'm getting my info from the wrath classic servers,... I actually have done my research.
    Maybe just maybe start doing proper research then instead of comparing an entirely different game to warmane.
    Wrath Classic =/= Wrath.

Just because something works on the official emulator provided by blizzard does not mean it was supposed to work like that in general.

Also protip: Using gearscore as a base to compare damageoutput is basically telling anyone with half a braincell your "research" is useless.

6. Maybe look into it instead of bashing the guy that has a complaint, I actually have done my research.
    If you have done your research (on wotlk, NOT wotlk classic) then post the research in the bug tracker with appropriate proof, where it belongs. When you can prove that there is a problem with the damage output of an ability it usually gets fixed quickly.