1. Hello, Warmane community

I'm new. Hopefully we get along and I don't die too much to gankers.
    Cheers.

2. Welcome!
    You can always ask for some help in global if ganking is getting out of hand :)
    Enjoy your stay!

3. Hi,

If you get corpse camped, try the website character unstuck feature under account > services > free (30 min cooldown). Don't forget to familiarize yourself with the ninja rules, and let people you group with know you are new. They will generally cut you a lot slack if you let them know ahead of time.

4. Hi,

If you get corpse camped, try the website character unstuck feature under account > services > free (30 min cooldown). Don't forget to familiarize yourself with the ninja rules, and let people you group with know you are new. They will generally cut you a lot slack if you let them know ahead of time.
    This should be useful

Welcome!
    Enjoy your stay!
    I'll keep this in mind

I'm playing on Icecrown, by the way. Dm me if you want to play!

5. Hello Everyone, happy to see you all here, please update me if anyone needed help.

6. Welcome!
    Enjoy your stay!
    Yep, ask away - we're here to help. Have fun!

7. I hope you enjoy your stay here <3 If you ever need help on alliance let me know <3 - Theoxena