1. Warmane Wiki

Hello,

I believe that many players would benefit if we had access to a warmane wiki for 3.3.5.

My main reason for this is that there is a lot of content and information available for people whether it's classes, quests, raids, bg's etc... yet it's all decentralized. Personally I realize that I miss out on opportunities/activities in game because of that, especially since hitting level 80. Sure we have icy veins but that's centered around the current version of classic WOTLK. (Which I believe is not at 3.3.5 yet)

A prime example would be BIS guides for PVP/PVE for each build, and clarity on underutilized builds as well. I am also aware that Warmane offers some unique content (ex: solo que for 3v3), but you have to hope someone tells you or that you stumble upon it in order to discover that it's a feature.

Overall, I love the servers and I hope that my post can create some healthy and helpful discussion! If a wiki does exist, would love to have a link to it

2. Its not a bad idea at all, but it means a lot of work and dedication to make it done...

but surely it would be great to have a wiki, for itens and quests and specific things about warmane....

It is a way to advertise the server, aswell

For guides we have the specific forum tab...

Hope we get it someday....