1. Restart soon?

Haven't been playing Warmane for years, so I have some questions.

Was frostmourne pve realm only at S3?

Will frostmourne stay pve on S4?

Was it always x7? Is there any opportunity to change xp rates?

2. They're currently at the end of Season 3. There were two other seasons before this one. It's expected to end on April 14th. Season 3 was the first time they've tried making the server PVE.

We won't know what's in store for Season 4 until they announce it. If it goes like previous seasons, the announcement will be near the end of the month (28th to the 30th). The next season should start April 15th, if there is one. It's always been 7x experience from what I've seen, and you can change that by right clicking your XP Bar. I think you can choose the xp rate on your personal character from half experience, 1x, 3x, 5x and 7x, but maybe I'm wrong on one or two of those...I expect it'll be the same options as are available on Icecrown.
    Edited: March 11, 2023

3. Thanks for answers! Well, I'll be waiting for end of the march to see announce. Don't think new char is a good idea for now

4. Thanks for answers! Well, I'll be waiting for end of the march to see announce. Don't think new char is a good idea for now
    I'm in the same boat...I'm wanting to play, and I think it's better waiting for the next season then trying to start now, or on one of the other realms. Waiting eagerly and hoping that they keep the PVE Realm.