1. Wrathful shoulders for 3v3soloq rating

Sooo i've been searching for 2 teammates to play 3v3 for approximate to get wrathful shoulders and... i havent found anyone. And yes i am not a hpala nor shaman nor warr nor dk. Although i have 2070 rating in soloq, why can't i just buy these shoulders for soloq rating? Since there are only few good pvp players on lordaeron some of them play at different time and some of them already have team (this season i've seen only 2 highrating 3v3 (1800 and 2100) teams on lordaeron.
    By the way bis feral looking for rogue/hunter and priest for 3v3 push to 2k. Send in-game mail to Unkle if interested. Do not bother if you dont have at least wrathful head.

2. update approximately 2 weeks has passed since i started searching still nobody. let me have this. i have rating on soloq why cant i just have it. it even shows normal color instead of red in vendor tab but it still says i dont have rank to buy it.

3. If you don't have the rating in a real 3v3 team you don't have what it takes to buy it, and posts in the Forum won't change that reality.

4. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. soloq appears as 5v5 in the interface because, well, it has to appear somewhere in an unmodified client, but soloq rating doesn't count as 5v5 rating so you can't use it to buy gear.

6. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

7. SoloQ "team" is replacing the 5v5 bracket team, because of inactivity there and previously unobtainable Arena Master requirements. You are earning actual 5v5 rating (check your statistics) and achievements. That's why you can't have both brackets active at the same time.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...comment-106127

8. "Requires personal and team arena rating of 2000 in 3v3 or 5v5 brackets"
    - Isn't SoloQ rating supposed to affect vendors as well, or 5v5 is no longer part of the requirement(s)? I'm curious, because by playing SQ you're earning real 5v5 bracket statistics
    No, it isn't supposed to allow you to get that item. You need real arena rating, in a real team, to be eligible to buy those shoulders. "Soloque" can't be used as a shortcut.

9. Indeed i dont have 2 skilled teammates to even find out if i have 'what it takes' to buy it or not. And a little post on forum definitely wont hurt finding one though the initial idea is just complaining. I really didnt play 3v3 before so i cant tell what actually requires more 'what it takes' in order to get to 2k soloq or 3v3, but i juuust assume they are somewhat equal or maybe soloq requires a little more of 'what it takes' just assume. Well i just keep wasting my time spamming in global. What a shame the good rog i know already have wrathful shoulders and for some reason he doesnt wanna play 3v3 again, but probably because i dont have 'what it takes'.

10. "Soloque used as a shortcut". Funny thing to say :D. Maybe you haven't played it so you call it that way. For me solo q is way harder than 3v3 and if you can buy shoulders in blackrock with solo que i think that it will be righteous you can buy it on lordaeron. I also though I can buy wf shoulders with solo q rating, cuz solo q counts as 5v5. I would be happy to get it with 3v3 but there aren't much good players on lordaeron especially horde side which im good pair with that play at the same time I play. So i couldn't find teammates for 3v3 cuz its nearly impossible. So i just got 2k rating in solo q just to understand i can't use them for absolute nothing. I think the best choice to made that will make everyone happy is to make so you can get wf shoulders with solo q cuz it's practically 3v3 and in retail wotlk you need 3v3 rating to get em so yeah ^^. I really hope you take this into matter.

11. How im supposed to get shoulders if no one is playing 3s nowdays?

12. Jesus if only you plebs would stop bitc*ing about a piece of armor that improves ur stats by +10 and just arrange a proper 3v3 team, you woulda been done by now. You make it seem like that piece of armor is gamebreaking