1. Frostmounre S4

This isn't going to be one of those posts that just claims to have all of the answers to 'fix' the seasonal play, or change the server at all, I'm just wondering what timeline we were looking at for the new season to start? Other servers are stale, and work kept me out of this one since Ulduar release, so I'm big sadge gaming.

Thanks bros, obviously there hasn't been an announcement, but I feel like it's been around a year since this one started, so what do you guys speculate?

cheers

2. Season will end/start in mid April...that's pretty much set in stone (even if it hasn't been "officially" announced). Doubt we'll hear anything else about the plans for the new season until the official announcement...which will probably be in about 2 weeks, give or take.

3. Don't you think there will be this time low pop ? After 3 Seasons, for the same game, same gameplay again, 0 balancing changes, no ilvl items changes like Wotlk Classic etc.

4. April 15th most likely.

What balancing changes should be done? Why ilvl changes should be done?

5. The question is not "Why" but is people can be interested by not getting this again and again : https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/fr/new...shots:332003:2

For example, since 2008, pro Wotlk players and particulary BM Hunters got the worst spec ever from the beginning of the expansion until the end.
    Providing more variety of spec in your raid is better than every time the same spec, even more on a buffed content because everyone try hard and need the best specs for that.

Btw, it's not at -15D of the release that will happens but, i don't think this S4 will be very popular.

6. Sounds like someone who doesn't want to play what the original WotLK was like.
    Which is fine, of course. This is simply the wrong place for that.

7. I mean, after playing over 12 years the same game, it's a bit sad to not improve it and for once make it different, it's not like if you haven't any other original Wotlk serv.
    It's my opinion.

And there is not "many" place now for pserv as 98% of server died in 12 years.

8. Don't you think there will be this time low pop ? After 3 Seasons, for the same game, same gameplay again, 0 balancing changes, no ilvl items changes like Wotlk Classic etc.
    Who cares about classic at this point, blizzard is like the **** Midas - everything they touch turns into a giant turd.

FM will probably be as always - 12K at launch, everyone hyped and then in Ulduar 50% of them quit. It does become kinda pointless around ToC and ICC cause it's basically Icecrown 2.0.
    PoE has seasons with new content and balance changes but it's the same - 150K ppl at launch and a month later the league is pretty much dead.
    Edited: March 27, 2023 Reason: typo

9. I mean, after playing over 12 years the same game, it's a bit sad to not improve it and for once make it different, it's not like if you haven't any other original Wotlk serv.
    Not everything needs to be new and flashy to be good, fun and long lasting.

And there is not "many" place now for pserv as 98% of server died in 12 years.
    Yet Warmane still stands, I wonder why?

10. They are making small changes every season and its fine, may be just better in future. Im waiting for seasonak every year, fresh start is blast always