1. Iranians having issue with log in game

hello from last night almost all of iranians having issue with log in game it stucks at authenticating then disconnect us from game its not same as before we could log in game by waiting minutes and then it allows us to log but this time its not allowing us to log and keep disconnecting us for sure this problem isnt from us pls fix it as soon as possible

2. This is a recurring issue with that country and region, nothing we can do about it.
    Iranians have said in the past that it's to do with the government and blocking.

3. but we have access to website and etc like before with any issue and we just have problem with loging to ice crown realm

4. its not like last times last time access on site was barely and website perfectly works this time just ice crown server has issues to log in

5. cant connect to ice crown

pls fix this , we cant connect to ice crown :(

6. After problem " stucks at authenticating then disconnect " solve somehow...i can now connect to server but, keep me disconnect every 5-10 min from game...i do not had any problem with other games or wow retail server, this problem is warmane side :), please fix it.

7. You people just don't seem to want to understand it's NOT a warmane issue... If it was warmane issue nobody would be able to connect, not just iran. Like warmane is just gonna give up potential donations...

8. well we can log on all realms expt icecrown ...

9. So you imagine warmane decided to play a prank on certain people and not let them log into icecrown...

10. Same issue

look we could connect on all realms with no problem 2 month ago but dunno what happen since that we can't log icecrown ... the only issue is icecrown realm ! it's not our government problem ..
    ppl can log icecrown with diffrent network services but ppl who has the main service provider network ( Telecommunications company ) are not able to log on icecrown
    if it was our government problem there should be whole block access on all networks not Telecommunications only..
    and yes my english sucks i know

11. You people just don't seem to want to understand it's NOT a warmane issue... If it was warmane issue nobody would be able to connect, not just iran. Like warmane is just gonna give up potential donations...
    warmane is providing access points for ppl so it should be their problem cuz we can log icecrown with any other minor network service providers . there is a problem between Telecommunications and warmane access point ! we could log 2 month ago

12. !

Your peppole ? the problem has been fix and it wasnt from iran net
    next time dont write in somethink u dont know :)
    and ur pepole can help or u can .... :)
    good luck .

13. the problem has been fix and it wasnt from iran net
    RLY BRO? Because my friend still can't log IC, but she can log FM/LORD/BR no problem. Funny how it works, huh?
    next time dont write in somethink u dont know :)
    I know enough to tell you for the 50th time IT'S NOT WARMANE-SIDE PROBLEM.

14. What you're saying is correct, and the government does these things but one thing to consider is the problem is too much strange to be from the government
    For example for me, I have access to the site, forum, and every realm except Ice crown (it stuck in succeed when I try to log in)
    other than that the exact problem happened to me exactly one week ago, I had this issue for about 1 or 2 days and it suddenly fixed

15. other than that the exact problem happened to me exactly one week ago, I had this issue for about 1 or 2 days and it suddenly fixed
    And nothing was changed or tweaked or "fixed" on our side, because there was nothing to do so.

12 Last