1. WTS a crossfaction gold transfer with a low fee

Hi, everyone! I came here with an interesting business solution. I want to sell a crossfaction gold transfer just for 5% fee. It's 3 times cheaper than neutral AH and doesn't take so much time. For example, you pay me 5000g on the Alliance side and in 1-2 minutes you get 4750g on the side of the Horde. Fee is 250g in that case.
    If you are afraid of being scammed, we can post our agreement here on the forum, also we can split a transfer into several parts. Feel free to record a video of a deal. We can discuss any other details.
    For the beginning the max amount is 50k and works only for Alliance to Horde direction.
    In-game contacts: Anotherhuman on the Alliance, Togvar on the Horde.
    PS. I hope it's legal business. If it's not, please tell me here.

2. Awesome service.....was a little worried at first but i thought i would take a chance...got my 20k from my ally to my horde....will do again when i can

3. Yes! This happened! Thank you for the first deal. Good luck trading on the Horde side! Also I want to update my offer. I can transfer up to 70000g from Horde to Alliance and up to 20000g from Alliance to Horde.

4. Sorry for missprint:
    20k max Horde -> Alliance
    70k max Alliance -> Horde

5. I have completed 2 deals so far. It is still hard to find customers, but I keep trying. I think, people don't trust their gold because of the risk of been scammed. But I intend to keep working on my reputation. I'm waiting for customers from the forum. Everyone, who leaves a comment after the transaction will receive a 50% discount on the service. It is just 2.5% commission. If I'm not online, you can mail me or leave your request here

6. Another sale yesterday, not the biggest one, but I got my first tips with a good luck in growing the business. Hope to see their feedback here. I'm waiting for your orders.

7. Good service. I transfered all my gold from my horde char to my ally char with no problem :) it was worth it, since I would have lost a lot of gold via the neutral auction house. I strongly recommend this service, it is very reliable!

8. The best service. I transfered all my gold from ally to horde and it was really fast. I recommended this service so much.

9. The best service. I transfered all my gold from ally to horde and it was really fast. I recommended this service so much.
    Thank you for choosing my service!
    I want to ask moderators to close this topic. I have another one. Welcome to the Retail Bank of Azeroth