1. Cross-faction RDF Finder!

Sup guys!
    I've been playing a lot on Lordaeron lately, mainly on alliance, and these are my thoughts about Random Dungeon Finder:

1) It takes a lot of time to get in a dungeon as a DPS, same as any role in a Normal dungeon finder.
    2) Making dungeons, mainly when low gear and low level, is the funiest way to level and meet other people, since you all need equipments and need to strugle to get it done, mainly above lv 60.
    3) It makes you level up faster becouse you can grab lots of good itens, and helps leveling becouse it makes a gap on your experiencie between quests;

So, why not make a cross-faction RDF in all levels for us to, to play togheter, level up faster, explore more content (since we playing in a Huge map) and meet more people

I saw Frostmourne will have it, but I think it needs to be implemented urgently on other servers, mainly on Lordaeron that is way less populated then Icecrown realm.

I'd be glad to see your opinion as players here.
    Cya guys, have fun and enjoy gaming!

2. May 24, 2023  
    good idea. On icecrown rdf ques are so slow as well even as 80 when i que rdf hc as dps it takes 15-20min sometimes more and low levels are much worse. I been playing on another server with crossfaction rdf sometimes now and i always find grp almost immediately after i que at any level

3. May 24, 2023  
    good idea. On icecrown rdf ques are so slow as well even as 80 when i que rdf hc as dps it takes 15-20min sometimes more and low levels are much worse. I been playing on another server with crossfaction rdf sometimes now and i always find grp almost immediately after i que at any level
    Yeah that's because almost no one plays a tank or healer over here and I can't imagine adding more dps to the queue would solve anything lol

Try queuing on one of those roles and you'll find instant queues at any hour.