1. Is the transfer free on the end of the season?
    yes, the only requirement is lvl 10 at least

2. Do we get to keep the items we have in our personal bank also or only the stuff we have in our bags when we transfer?

3. Do we get to keep the items we have in our personal bank also or only the stuff we have in our bags when we transfer?
    you keep everything.
    you lose only name (if already taken on icecrown), guild (so guild bank) and mailbox

4. Does that mean they'll stay on the character when it transfers to Icecrown? Just wondering what to do with arena points now, should i spend them or keep farming them once on Icecrown

5. Honestly dunno what the **** are they waiting for to shut down frostmourne or even announce something, i'm stuck in ally side doing absolutely nothing since there are like 200-300 people online at best

6. Honestly dunno what the **** are they waiting for to shut down frostmourne or even announce something, i'm stuck in ally side doing absolutely nothing since there are like 200-300 people online at best
    Yep, wondering the same. Yesterday I farmed fires at WG for 1 hour +and didn't even see another player. When WG started there were 2 alliance players and 10-ish of us clearing the zone. I have no idea why this year its so bad, Feels like the last season was like this as well during the last 2 weeks but this is on another level.

7. Hi guys.

i think i need some support from you.
    how does the realm transfer exactly work? when i go to service --> realm, character ....ok i get it, but than i just can chose coins and i see now way how to transfer...

Thx

8. Something strange is happening with warmane lot of random dc's on login they dont talk to us or dont care just shutdown realms for nothing

9. 1. How many TOONS can we have in Icecrown ?
    2. What happens if U reach your MAX TOONS in Icecrown ?

Icecrown + Frostmourne combined number of Characters ?

10. Is there still possible to transfer S2 account?

11. May 5, 2023  
    Immagine you can transfer all your characters, but noone thinks that the Icecrown character limit is ~~~~ ! ! THE SAME ! ! ~~~~

12. May 5, 2023  
    Immagine you can transfer all your characters, but noone thinks that the Icecrown character limit is ~~~~ ! ! THE SAME ! ! ~~~~
    That's what the barracks system is for.

13. May 5, 2023  
    That's what the barracks system is for.
    Yes I'm talking about barracks character limit. It's the SAME as before transfer.

14. May 29, 2023  
    Hi everyone,

Is the transfer available or it hasn't started yet? I'm trying to find some information but without success. If someone has more information, please share.

Thank you.

First 123 Last