Hi, to all that read this....
I am a Dark Elf master of the "draa velve" art of swordfighting and this is my story.... I won't say much all i can say is that i was teleported to your realms by a mage because the night elfs asked for help.... That was done by a total luck by a night elf who saved a big spider and decide not to kill it in stonetalon mountains.. The spider asked the night elf what she wanted in return and she cried for help, so the spider communicated with Lolth the goddess of spiders and Lolth decided to bring me here as an assassin to cut down the horde!....
So far in my travels in this strange world of yours, i've encountered many strange things , example... gnomes speaking to elfs like they are equal!!! In my world the gnomes are our slaves.. but neverrmind that... Another thing i wanna mention is that your poison recipes here are weak..... Maybe you should visit underdark one day ,don't ask me how, and see what a proper poison does....
I also encountered Paladins who their character isn't paladin at all! They don't care about their teams in dungeons and they are all in for personal proffit!
Now you might ask.. "what's the deal with me?" Well as i said im here hired to cut down the horde and that's what i do... My tittle from "killing" them is earned via open world and not your arenas... So far i have 180 kills and counting.... Horde does the mistake to underestimate me and my sword style, so far i prooved them wrong and i am proud of it!
If you belong to the horde and you happen to encounter me in a battle of life a death i propably "kill" you two times and then leave you be... If i won against you and i appear next to you and you do the mistake to fight me again by not honoring your loss then i will "kill"you again...
Sometimes horde warrior class they are honoring our duel when i appear in front of them and drawing my swords out as a warning of the upcoming battle to the death! I usually do that when i see a strong fighter but mostly i will strike them in...our dark elf way....The way that VanCleef from your realms knew once i got down there alone and took his blade for my own!

So here are some images of my story so far.... Enjoy