1. Race

Hi guys, I' am curious. What is the best race for a hunter? I'm talking about horde side, is it a troll or a orc?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Troll has mini-BL which is good timed with your BiS trinkets, your regenerative passive allows you to have less downtimes in case of needing to use aspect of viper.
    Orc has good AP bonus at will which is great to use with Bloodlust or Rapid Fire. Plus racial that boosts pet damage.
    They both are going toe to toe, winner is decided mostly by player skills and how long does fight goes (they have different CD of racials).
    So it is mostly your personal preference. But for PvP orc should be better due to higher pet damage and reduced stun time.

3. Well, I am in for the DPS, so if we were to put 2 skilled players, one as a troll hunter, and another one as a orc, which would come on top? I've heard 50% of people say orc, and the other 50% troll.

4. Skill is not to worry about, but rather I am curious on paper which one does more dps overall, troll or a orc hunter.

5. I am not a wow veteran, but from what I can see, orc's racial ability is 2 minutes cd meanwhile troll's is 3m, all troll's gain is 1% crit chance with bow, which in my opinion sounds like a bad joke, and 20% haste for 10 seconds. Orcs on the other side have a racial ability that gives them 322 attack power i belive? Which also lasts 5 more seconds than troll's, and on top of that their pets deal 5% more damage? As I've heard and know, hunter is 50% pet damage, so I am just curious how is that 20% haste for 10 seconds every 3 minutes better than orc? I'd like to create a hunter, but I want a veteran to explain this. Thanks in advance.

6. Pet is less than 10% of your total damage in PvE. Becomes more noticeable in PvP scenarios.
    Troll racial is so strong due to your massive AP at high gear, where extra haste brings significant bonus to total amount, not to mention how good it pairs with heavy AP trinkets of endgame.
    Orc flat AP bonus becomes less impactful the more gear you have. At early, in RDF + 232 ilvl gear it will be around 10% bonus to AP. But in lategame it will be less than 4% of bonus.

7. Yeah, actually, you're right, and I do agree with you. I've thought about it, and yes, orc falls off later in game, meanwhile trolls go up. Thanks. It will be a troll hunter for me then.

8. in bis I believe there being an extremely small gap, like 60 dps in favor of orc, however this is taking into account using falinrush, a crossbow. if it's a bow, troll will win. also however,

Well, I am in for the DPS, so if we were to put 2 skilled players, one as a troll hunter, and another one as a orc, which would come on top? I've heard 50% of people say orc, and the other 50% troll.
    hunter is so incredibly RNG dependent that there's no possible way to account for all of this when the simmed dps difference is ~60 dps. both t10 set bonuses are rng and the amount of damage between a crit and a non-crit is massive. so in actuality, play troll or orc or whatever race you enjoy the look of the most because in the end the dps range for hunter is like 2k.

9. I see. so in the end it is the orc gaming.

10. I see. so in the end it is the orc gaming.
    under like perfect sim conditions, likely. however as I said in my other post, the dps range for hunter is massive, because of how important critical strikes are to us as marksmanship because of our insanely high critical strike damage modifier. in reality, that 60 dps difference is irrelevant in the grand scheme. play whatever race of whom you enjoy the aesthetics of. i've played every race as hunter and did great on all of them.