1. Scumbag pvpers

I have returned after a year or so of randomly logging on too collect points and starting levelling my alt account. For the past three days a group of best in slot full wrathful players with shadowmournes have been camping the entrance too zul'farak, another group is camping mauradon and there are several camping blackrock entrances as well.

It is not against the rules too corpse camp or camp an entrance too a dungeon however having said that there has been a noticeable influx of new players which is one of the reasons I decided too level a fresh account no heirlooms etc and I have no doubt in my mind that players like this will make them look elsewhere.

While world pvp can be fun within a fair level range, best in slot pvpers smurfing levels 40 to 58 not so much. It requires no skill whatsoever and just leads too frustration.

2. its unfortunate but its part of the warmane experience.

3. While world pvp can be fun within a fair level range, best in slot pvpers smurfing levels 40 to 58 not so much. It requires no skill whatsoever and just leads too frustration.
    Takes a lot of patience, dedication and coordination to get multiple people to camp multiple dungeons just to make the other faction want to quit or cry on the forums. I would say it's more impressive than just dueling some other lvl 80 in wpvp.

4. When could it be considered "Disruptive gameplay" When low levels can't xp anymore because some players are farming greys and killing Quest givers for hours and hours ?

5. It could be considered disruption when you fax Warmane doctors note about the rectal treatment you had to have from all the forceful actions of those players.

6. I just quite alt + f4 (no stress for what is supposed to be funny) and do not play for the rest of the day if a mindless-uga-buga-kill-kill-pvp kills me. I got home from 6h of work, have to study 6h for college and go to college. The miserable time I have to play, something like this happens. Unfortunately dungeons takes a while to pop up, if you don't play before dawn like me.