Hello,

First off, no this is not a troll post made to mock the Horde, this is a very legit question asking for a legit answer.

I have a bunch of characters on Lordaeron, all of them on Horde, above 6.3, some BIS, a few with LoD achiev, so on the PvE part of the game, i feel pretty comfortable. I also have 2 characters with pretty nice PvP gear : a Feral Cat and a Fire Mage, both of them above 6k, with 1.1k resilience.

I'll admit, i'm certainly not a PvP Chad. I know a few things, but it's nowhere near my knowledge of the PvE side of WotLK.
I would consider myself average at best at PvP.

Now, to the matter at hand :
Every time i have a PvP phase, that is.. when i feel like breaking the repeatitiveness of PvE, i chain a few BGs for a few hours, and almost every time, not only does the Horde lose gruesomely (which i fully expect whenever i join a BG at this point), but the Horde also gets farmed within the BG by the Alliance.
It means : stuck on the floating rock where we spawn in EotS, or farmed in the graveyard near the Horde base in AV, etc...

Needless to say, it is beyond humiliating and frustrating, if only because it is impossible to get out of there without encuring a 15min deserter buff, and even if i move away from the Spirit Healer in ghost form inside the BG to avoid an insta death at the graveyard, i also eventually get kicked with a deserter debuff after a few minutes of not rezzing anyway...

So there really is no way out of this, it's either get farmed or get a deserter debuff.

It is truly painful as far as video games go.

So i took the time to check other players' gear because i needed a reason as to why we keep losing like that. However, i was surprised to see that a vast majority of the people i inspected had decent gear.... or at least PvP gear. Their talents seemed fine too, to my knowledge.

I also thought to myself, it's impossible to face an Alliance premade every single time, so there HAS to be something else...
And so, i noticed that :
1/ The Alliance ALWAYS moves together, as a group.
2/ The Alliance ALWAYS has a bunch of healers topping the whole raid up.
3/ The Alliance has 1 more offensive trinket for each player because everyone rolls Human...

And in my experience, the Horde rarely moves together, everybody just seems to run around, completely lost, trying to avoid getting killed by the Alliance bus...
Also, The Horde dosesn't have as many healers it seems. As for the free trinket racial, well... I still don't understand more than a decade after WotLK retail released why the devs decided to give such an obviously utterly overpowered racial to Humans, but whatever, i guess.

But again, this alone cannot be the reason why we get destroyed 90% of the time. Destroyed AND FARMED.
I mean, this is the first server i've been, Retail of Private, where i've seen such a gap in dominance between the 2 factions.

So i decided to come to the forums and ask the community its oppinion.
Again, i'm not trolling, i'm legit asking.
Please don't turn this thread into a flame war, this is not the goal.

What's your opinion on the matter?
Why does the Horde lose so much, and more importantly, in such a terrible fashion?
You, I suppose.