1. Disabling Mercenary mode on blackrock does not work

Why mercenary mode does not work for Blackrock realm?

It doesn't give me the option to enable or disable it like it used to when i que for RBG.

Also i disabled the check box on the web site, it doesn't work.

I'm playing horde entire day i played 7 bgs and i lost all of them.

I don't wanna play as a horde, is it a bug or what is it ?

2. Has been a topic a few times already - if you used the search option you'd have your answer without opening a new and useless thread.

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3158871

tl:dr merc mode is a forced feature on blackrock.

3. First of all it is not a useless thread, there are like 10 days since i returned back to play actively cause i was inactive for a period and im not up to date with the events of Warmane.

A little more obvious in there genius?

On a side note, i noticed that 90% of the bg's that i played im playing as horde ( while im alliance ) and 90% of the bgs that i played i lost them and therefore i ****ed up my statistics and went in negative mode.

4. Since Warmane has made it clear they have no intention of forcing mercenary mode on everyone (including Horde) from all realms, you can either 1) go for instant twink that matches Frostmourne season and proceed to destroy 90% of the people in BG, or 2) reroll as Alliance on Icecrown.

5. The TLDR version is that. If you're not an alliance Icecrown player you are not important. They deserve to have instant bg q's and they deserve to NOT have 5.4 relent GS BR on their teams. As for you(alliance on BR) and other Horde on IC/Lordaeron, you deserve to be camped and lose every bg. My suggestion? Don't pvp here, there is already youtube videos discussing this and why

6. Since Warmane has made it clear they have no intention of forcing mercenary mode on everyone (including Horde) from all realms, you can either 1) go for instant twink that matches Frostmourne season and proceed to destroy 90% of the people in BG, or 2) reroll as Alliance on Icecrown.
    What are you saying?

That they have no intention of removing mercenary mode on blackrock or make it enabled / disabled based on player likings?

The TLDR version is that. If you're not an alliance Icecrown player you are not important. They deserve to have instant bg q's and they deserve to NOT have 5.4 relent GS BR on their teams. As for you(alliance on BR) and other Horde on IC/Lordaeron, you deserve to be camped and lose every bg. My suggestion? Don't pvp here, there is already youtube videos discussing this and why
    That pretty much sucks...

What am I going to do on my free time while playing Blackrock? Arena on high mmr is only available on night hours, i mean sending ending tomorrow so its gonna be even more dead.

We do not deserve this.

We Warmane players do not deserve this sh!t, this must be stopped at any cost by making a petition to remove mercenary mode and make it like it used to be.

I don't deserve to lose 9 out of 10 BG's in the last 11 days since i returned back.

Where is the fun that?

Where is the fun in the game in losing every BG??

So where do I pvp then and where are those youtube videos?

7. It's been in affect for 8 months now. I don't think they will revert this or fix it.

8. It's been in affect for 8 months now. I don't think they will revert this or fix it.
    And now what?

I played 3 BG's today and it put me as a horde and i lost all 3, 2 AV's and 1 AB.

Is this a joke ???