1. queue time for rdf hc

Hey. i`m new to alliance and i`m playing as healer (4k gs) with a friend dps (3.8k). It takes more than 30 minutes to enter in a rdf hc at peak time (12k+ online) on alliance side.

It is normal? I`m asking because at horde was between 3-9 minutes.

Being in a party with a dps influence your time in queue?

Does gs influence queue time?

Thanks for answers!

2. Everyone wants to DPS but no one wants to tank or heal - that's the only problem. It's been like that since retail days. You want insta-pop then roll a tank, no other way around it.

3. i don't want insta-pop. i`m already a healer, but 2 years ago when i was playing as healer, i got 3-5 minutes queue, but now having 30 minutes and the new record 44 minutes, is a bit insane, and i wanted to know if there is a bug or something. I`m asking this because yesterday I entered in a rdf hc where the tank was in the same time a queue for another party in other rdf hc and was strange.. And i tought there is a bug or something.

I played duo tank+healer for 8 years on and off.

4. if they didn't made their own script it works this way:
    1) solo DPS logged -> added to new group1
    2) duo heal and DPS -> added to group1 (now 2 DPS and 1 healer)
    3) duo tank and DPS -> create new group2 - because they don't add two premades to one group
    so now we have 2 groups - one with 1 heal and 2 DPS and second with 1 tank and 1 DPS...
    and there are a lot of ppl who play DPS... and really low ppl who play tank...
    and for example... when I log tank, I allways asking in guild if someone wants insta log...