1. Trial of the Crusader RAID instance npc Barret Ramsey

Hello, lately I have noticed that there are more and more players who abuse for npc Barret Ramsey, Random players start npc and start event and so waste time with other players until completely eliminated by the group my observation and suggestion to allow only raid leader and assist to start!!!!!!
    MORE ATTENTION FOR PUGS !!! random ppls who collecting group
    I'm waiting for other players' approval or comments! I also want our administration
    Edited: March 24, 2023

2. Not sure I got this right... you're recruiting people who are starting an event and want a custom change to be implemented because it's annoying, despite not being a bug or anything against the rules? Unless I misinterpreted something here, how about doing some better recruiting instead?

3. I mean when you collecting players in raid toc 10 or 25 and raid leader tell WE FULL everybody summoned in arena and some kind guy go and start NPC. I really don't want to write here in detail because my English is not good, but you should understand how things are going with random players, u collecting PUGS 30min-1hour and when almost start 1 jerk trolling and starting event and u cant catch him bcz is many ppls today i got like this and raid group all leave :)I think it happens so often
    and in my opinion it would be better to allow start event Raid leader and Assists

4. Yeah, no. Player created problem to be dealt with by players, not by any stretch something asking for a custom change. Control the people you recruit better, inform them about not talking to the NPC, have them all stay away from him so it's easy for you to identify if someone goes talk to him, etc.