1. Classes

Hi guys, bout to roll on pvp, was wondering about classes. Is there any meaning to play spriest, dlock, frost mage etc etc or I should just roll arms warrior & holy paladin?

Now if answer were to be yes, then I shall ask this next. Which class is better? Spriest vs frost mage? Can't decide between them.

2. depends on what you want to play
    2v2 yes holy paladin is the easist for a beginner but playing a doble dps its much more fun then playing 10+ min arenas
    soloQ yes paladin is the best choice but if you want something more challenging i would suggest you to play a priest(shadow or disc)
    BGS yes being a hero paladin and topping the kills/death ratios is the best choice XDD but playing other classes in bg and understanding your roll its more fun

Play paladin for easy challenge and fast results
    play priest/mage/lock for a real challenge

3. hahahaha so basically, screw everything & play paladin and run them down ;D

4. For arena play human, any class is good.

If you are thinking of going serious-ish play HPala as the guy suggested. Have in mind that even at the lowest rating you will face people with SM and full BiS and most of the comps will be AWar/Hpal, (usually at the end of the seson in top 20 you have 13-14 of this comp) therefore if you have any ambition to succeed, 2k ish is doable as decent Hpala.