1. Hi Molten/Warmane, long time no see

Hey everyone! Old member here. Last time I played was maybe 2015? And began when molten began.

Some of you might remember me vaguely as a donor nab who qq'd too much in random pug bgs on his 345854675 characters, or made guides/art/more qq in the forums. I've been on every top pvp guild but my fav is still my bs chat guild, <Im So Cute>. I had many friends during my time here, most traveled here from another server I used to be Go on. Even dated a pretty little tauren druid once upon a time that I met in ogrimmar (I called out in global to borrow some gold and she answered lol.. Romantic right?)

So yea, I spent more time than a man should here. I wanted to say hi, and I love you guys. And for any of you new to warmane, she may be getting up there I age but you're lucky to have her, enjoy your playing and if you wanna pvp pleaseeeee learn key binds. Kidding...... Kind of

2. I think I remember your name from back in the days. Kinda crazy to think that 2015 was 8 years ago.

Anyway, welcome back and enjoy your stay :)

3. welcome back m8... who would thought that us veterans from 2010 are still here ..atleast some of us but alot have changed over decade...got a wife a child and still when i get free time it's always awesome to hop up to warmane and play. Cheeers to all old ppl that are still here.