1. Bans are too "light"

From what I've seen about bans I noticed that the most frequent ones are ninja looting in dungeon(5 days) and distrupting gameplay (2 days).

Only 2 days, seriously?

2. 5 days ban for needing an item in RDF, sounds fair enough to me.
    Disrupting Gameplay, which usually means somebody didn't want to bother with a certain instance. Instead of taking 15 minute deserter, 2 days ban seems fair.

You need to remember these are smaller offenses in grand scheme of things.

3. Is the ban applied only to the character or account?

4. Is the ban applied only to the character or account?
    The whole account.

5. Also, the ban duration is supposed to increase for repeated offenses. those 5 and 2 days are just how it starts.

6. What are the worst behaviors that are determined as disrupting gameplay?

7. What are the worst behaviors that are determined as disrupting gameplay?
    Well, I once got a 2 day ban by trolling players in Icecrown at the Argent Tournament area. You can force the NPC duelists to reset by simply taunting them and I kept doing it for about 3 hours cause I was so bored and I enjoyed the growing attention I was getting. Dozens of players were threatening me with reports, they started spamming general and global chats for GM to ban me. It was fun to do it once but I haven't repeated it because I don't want to lose access to free daily points again...

8. Wait... Really? What if someone needs on an item and simply didn't know their class doesn't use it? They get banned for being a casual? Or does it require additional stuff like them leaving right after or something? Sorry I'm pvp lol and been inactive for 8 years.

As for disrupting gameplay, you get banned for leaving a dungeon? Third Reich much? I definitely must be missing something. And please make me see my stupidity lol.

Now what Totems confessed to I understand. A temp ban for undeniably and purposefully messing with players. Shame on you lol. But most of three other so called offenses are as discouraging as premades or ganking low levels. It sucks certainly but unlike the gankers, is difficult to prove I think

9. Wait... Really? What if someone needs on an item and simply didn't know their class doesn't use it? They get banned for being a casual? Or does it require additional stuff like them leaving right after or something? Sorry I'm pvp lol and been inactive for 8 years.
    Suppose people are expected to know some basic knowledge of their class before level 15. Can't really feign ignorance when internet is full of class guides for all sorts of games. 3.3.5 WoW era included. We even have class guides here.

As for disrupting gameplay, you get banned for leaving a dungeon? Third Reich much? I definitely must be missing something. And please make me see my stupidity lol.
    Poorly worded, or rather missing one key info. This is when people are "kick me or I AFK", instead of taking that 15 mins of deserter buff. So they go out of their way and force people to either a) comply with an ***** and wait several minutes for replacement or b) don't kick and clear the RDF with 4 instead of 5. Not really hard to do, but harder than simply leaving RDF group.

10. Suppose people are expected to know some basic knowledge of their class before level 15. Can't really feign ignorance when internet is full of class guides for all sorts of games. 3.3.5 WoW era included. We even have class guides here.
    There's a couple other things to it as well: GMs can't know who is truly utterly clueless about the game, despite how old it is and how much information about it is out there, and who will just pretend to be ignorant to get away with it; and that sort of thing is mentioned in our rules, which every player is assumed to have read anyway, so even if they didn't quite understand what it meant they would be able to ask for clarification, and if they didn't read our rules at all that's on them.

PS: This is a suggestion thread about harsher punishments. A couple posts about what could lead to those punishments might have been allowed, but this isn't going to devolve into complaining about our rules and their application.

11. 5 days ban over an item that will be replaced in few hours doesnt seem fair to me, Read loot rules berefore applying any bans, there was no bans on OG wrath and no bans on wotlk classic aswell for ninja at Dungeons . U know why ? Group Loot everyone can need that's not ninja. Need before Greed nobody can ninja ;)