1. Icecrown: 10g for new players on level 20

How come this isn't a thing? If new players got 10g when they reached 20 they would actually be able to pick up some starting items from vendors around the city or learn all their abilities from the trainer and ofcourse get their first mount. It wouldn't make any difference in the economy but it would help them out so much.

My first character on any new server I play is always a paladin or warlock because of their (almost) free mounts and solid damage without items so I can power through that poverty until I start looting some noticable amount of silvers and find greens to vendor.

2. Abusable. Bot farms making riches and crowding low level areas. Or just leveling to 80 to farm other materials, and get that 10g for hundreds of times for free.

You forget that at levels 20, 40 and 60 you CAN train certain mounts. You don't NEED to.

The thing is that by the time you're 20, you could have mined a stack of copper, looted few greens, skinned few mobs, asked for gold and have plenty of gold already. People who can't get enough gold by the time they are 20 for a mount, should take some pointers of what's been posted for years: How to get gold in WoW the legit way.

Also, sometimes it's better to stop leveling and gather some gold, quest rewards or profession supplies, at least for the 1st timers.

3. Abusable. Bot farms making riches and crowding low level areas. Or just leveling to 80 to farm other materials, and get that 10g for hundreds of times for free.
    Players already get 5 Speed potionss, 5 Mana potions and 5 Healing potions for free when they get to 80. I think that has a lot more impact than that 10g on 20 if you want to talk about bots and abuses.

The thing is that by the time you're 20, you could have mined a stack of copper, looted few greens, skinned few mobs, asked for gold and have plenty of gold already. People who can't get enough gold by the time they are 20 for a mount, should take some pointers of what's been posted for years: How to get gold in WoW the legit way.
    You can get some things to sell like that yes but it takes some time to even sell it and then an extra hour waiting for the gold to actually come to your mailbox. All this is very frustrating when you're just trying to level up with 20 silvers in your pockets cause you get jack**** from trash mobs and quests. Warmane also has some issues with trash mobs not even having correct loot which makes it even harder to get started. Dun Morogh is an especially bad starting zone, its like they forgot to set all the loot stuff to 3x like in other zones.

There's no downside to doing this, only benefits. Try doing any low level dungeons where your "tank" doesn't have a shield, boots or pants cause he can't afford to buy even the trashiest armor. Cause I've been that tank before, and it ain't fun. Or how about a healer who can't even get a stack of melon juice cause he spent his few silvers to get that Holy Light to rank 3.
    Players need a little starting gold and having to beg others in the city feels like ****. I have never begged for gold because I'm too proud to do it but when someone is obviously new and poor (and their statistics show they've got a total of 13 silvers) I give them my gold.

4. The rates for the icecrow is alredy x7, is not enough?
    Do you realy need some more help to keep playing wow?