1. Vengeful Gladiator's gear for transmog

Is it possible to buy vengeful gladiator gear in area52 on loarderon?

2. theoretically vengeful set and weapon should not be available as 3.3.5.
    So most likely is missing (in case it is available, it is a "bug")
    Edited: March 28, 2023

3. Its how it should be. vengeful did not exist in 3.3.5

4. No it is not available for sale on any npc. "The vengeful" set is like the "relentless" set but for TBC and from what I understand when WOTLK released the last pvp set "Brutal Gladiator's" remained available to buy from honor/arena points, You need arena points and some rating for some of the items though. Sort of like how for each season only the newest pvp weps are available on wotlk so you can't buy relentless or furious weapons for example, and I remember when Cataclysm released this was the same case with the Wrathfull set and weps becomming available for a low ammount of honor but the Relentless/Furious/Deadly set was removed all together.

HOWEVER because of how the system works for the "tokens" or "marks" that drops for Tier 4 and 5 Gear, Aka Gruuls lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Karazhan for T4 and Serpentshrine cavern, Mount Hyjal, Tempest Keep for T5, the T4 Tokens can be traded in for the Gladiator pvp gear and the T5 tokens can be traded in for the Merciless pvp gear, The vendor for this is located on Isle of Quel Danas in the building on the left side of the bridge that goes towards "sunwell Plateu"

Warmane did have the Vengeful set and weapons for sale at Area 52 in Netherstorm a couple of years ago and thats how I got my Vengeful set for my shaman, it needed high rating in arena though and costed a lot of arena points too but I remember it being removed from the NPC few years back and only the Brutal Gladiator gear remains.

You can still get it but only from coins in the shop here on homepage.
    Edited: April 23, 2023