1. double spec if added would be apreciated

2. Why 1x ? I would love to see it 11x or even 13x... so ppl can skip most Quests. At least make it 13x to 20 Lvl, 11x to 50lvl and 7x 50+ lvl.
    Because no low rate realm has been introduced on Warmane since 2016. You have had 3 seasons of fresh 7x of Frostmourne in a row, while we have been stuck on Lordaeron for 7 years now.

3. can we possibly use the wow classic clients ? i would love to play on a 64 bit client.

4. Hello all,
    This server will be in 3.3.5 ?

Skill has changed, non-exhaustive list : Rogue win Dismantle, War win Stance Mastery and many abilities win stance, Shaman loose WF and totem buff raid, Paladin win taunt and Judgement + Steal and Divine Protection, etc… many other.
    or
    You are going to create a spell book 1.12 and 2.4 ?

Template has changed, you will «*cap*» template for not abuse : https://imgur.com/a/urhPk3I
    or
    You are going to create a Talent 1.12 and 2.4 ?

I think this is the major problem ? or not ? i have wrong ?

Item PvP is bought with honnor points, you change the purchase value of the R12 - R13 and R14 item with arena points ?
    or
    You are going to create old system with bracket ?

Alchemy has nerfed, Flask - Elixir - Potion, other craft ? Glyph ?

Enter a Raid dispel you world buff at 3.3.5 no ?

Database 3.3.5 has changed : item, quest drop, recipe drop. I thinks it’s too many work for nothing ?

You will allow the creation of DK - Blood Elf - Drainei at lvl 60 ? (If template has «*cap*» ?)
    Or not ?

Yeah i know : «*Unfortunately, we cannot post specifics and further details for now, other than that we plan to post a thread in near future containing significantly more details, including the release date, possible Beta testing periods and such.*»

But i see many people speak for rate. I have many other question… i am hype :p

I play Frostmourne, i like it, many other not.
    Idem for this new server. Many like, other not.
    But very thank you for your work :)
    Has been answered.

Also it has been said it will run on a 3.3.5 Client ONLY, with the correct Vanilla Talents etc.
    Would've been interesting if it's done with the new classic wotlk client. Not interested otherwise.
    That's a lot of work for little gain. Nevermind the legal issues that would be involved with it. Good luck finding something that interests you, I suppose.
    can we possibly use the wow classic clients ? i would love to play on a 64 bit client.
    No, look above

People just need to wait for more Official information, everything will be answered when time is.

5. @ZpiXDK

Thanks, I hadn't seen x)

6. @ZpiXDK

Thanks, I hadn't seen x)
    There was a short video showing Vanilla talents in 3.3.5 client, but it is gone (:

7. If they plan to use vanilla talents on the 3.3.5 client, will they still use the class spells from that client too? If so, there will be some weird interactions and completely useless talents (resist talents, talents for inexistant abilities like Seal of the Crusader, abilities like Ice Block, Deterrence, ...).

8. Please bring back WPVP but add brackets. At least let us gank one another by level in Azeroth.

9. There was a short video showing Vanilla talents in 3.3.5 client, but it is gone (:
    Yeah, for exemple, on 3.3.5 Paladin skill "Lay of Lands" have 20 min cd.
    With vanilla talent is 0 min cd + no burn mana + give 550 mana xD
    Many other spell, racial, mana cost, deranking, etc...

Most important, i thinks, is spell book. Spellbook > Talent.

Spell 1.12 + Talent 1.12 into Spell 2.4 + Talent 2.4 into wotlk would be nice !

But if if you can't change the spells it's going to get complicated...

10. I've hoped for a private server to come and do this the right way, and not the blizzard way. With the way better community of the private servers compared to retail, this should be an amazing experience

11. Where is nice to see 90% of the raid as War, Mage, Rogue ?

12. I would like to suggest that you can convert one of your toons into a dk once it is in wotlk, the point of this is playing the class you like in vanilla and tbc, and once wotlk, make your main toon wich you were playing, into a dk, lorewise would actualy make sense, and for those (like me) whom where thinking in playing a dk would be apreciated (ofc dying by the hands of the scourge would let a toll in your body, in the sense of lowering your level from 70 to 55)

13. PLEASE quality of life improvements like no mage boost, summoning stones, more death angels, flight paths, better respec cost and maybe some classes rebalancing?

come on it's not that much to ask

14. PLEASE quality of life improvements like no mage boost, summoning stones, more death angels, flight paths, better respec cost and maybe some classes rebalancing?

come on it's not that much to ask
    Ture. I have a hard time imagining how can intentional imitation of an unfinished, broken game can be a great time and expirience. Sounds more like a torture if you ask me.

15. Cant wait to relive 2016 Lordaeron, best gaming experience I ever had

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last