1. God....

Playing on the old bad client 1.12, this is so horrible lol not for me i pass.

2. Can you at least confirm if the client is really the old client or we are going to play on a 3.3.5 with locked content ?
    I can't imagine you scripted 3 diferentes servers.

3. God....

Playing on the old bad client 1.12, this is so horrible lol not for me i pass.
    It won't work that way.
    Can you at least confirm if the client is really the old client or we are going to play on a 3.3.5 with locked content ?
    I can't imagine you scripted 3 diferentes servers.
    It's much easier to handle with the 3.3.5 client. We did similar when we relaunched Lordaeron back in 2015-2016.

4. I actually REALLY like this idea! Especially if there is a way to somewhat enhance Vanilla WoW, for example with just a bit more quests (like leveling in Azeroth in WotLK).

This is great, I am looking forward to trying it out in beta!

5. Like I just cant believe that playing vanilla content on a 3.3.5 client is a good idea,like legit it kills the already easy content that is vanilla,that design doesn't seem to professional to me but w/e

6. It won't work that way.

It's much easier to handle with the 3.3.5 client. We did similar when we relaunched Lordaeron back in 2015-2016.
    Dude Lordearon was my best lvling ever for that.
    So if it's just a Wotlk with locked content, damn i waited this for a long time.

Vanilla and TBC content with all Wotlk and QoL gameplay, can't wait

7. will the new realm work with separate clients for each xpac? I.e. 1.12.1 for Vanilla, 2.4.3 for tbc and 3.3.5a for WOTLK?
    I don't quite understand

8. will the new realm work with separate clients for each xpac? I.e. 1.12.1 for Vanilla, 2.4.3 for tbc and 3.3.5a for WOTLK?
    I don't quite understand
    You won't have to deal with that hassle. We'll explain this in future updates.

9. If not hardcore realm for all players except pvp, I'm not interested

10. I would actually love if expansion lasted for 2 years before going to the next expansion just like Blizzard did.

11. This is amazing. Great news. Not gonna play vanilla, unless there will be huge custom changes, but TBC with Warmane rates? Count me in! Outland was best fun I've had with WoW in a VERY long time. Favorite xpac minus all boring grind. I hope TBC will become seasonal-ish at some point.

12. I think the project sounds awesome! Will be interesting to see allocation of both rates and time for each expansion. Will e.g. vanilla be allocated more time due to a larger amount of total content etc. If the realm is progressive, will it also go through all the vanilla patches and the changes they brought I wonder... Also with vanilla i think some players might still be a bit fatigued from classic (at least i am), and thinking of leveling again from 1-60 with 1x rates does bring a certain worry, so am very interested to see how you guys will balance all of this!

In any case, see you all in STV 3:)

13. For me, the idea of playing Vanilla and TBC content on 3.3.5 sounds awesome!

But there are 2 very critical questions to me.

1) Will the content be buffed, so you don't just rush through older raids and dungeons, due to 3.3.5 balance?
    2) How will the content pacing be? I think people would hype up a way faster release cycle with high lvling rates.

14. Horde Paladins?

I think its gonna be epic :D
    Be Epic if we can get Horde Paladins at level 60 or my "main" wont be played untill TBC and all the work on whatever character is useless

First 12341252 ... Last